You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Conor Bradley - Welcome to the Party

39 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Bradley, Clarke, McConnell, even Danns. Thrown into PL games, mixing it with established PL players, and all playing without fear. It’s fantastic to see.

Tyler Morton is having a good season at Hull aswell. 

6 hours ago, Carradona said:

This lad is absolutely sensational. He stands out in every game he plays. 

This. Haven’t seen a young player coming through the system and being this impressive in many years.

It’s not been a long run of games, but based on performance he is now a key player to us.

57 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

This. Haven’t seen a young player coming through the system and being this impressive in many years.

It’s not been a long run of games, but based on performance he is now a key player to us.

I think his loan period at Bolton helped him a lot. 

7 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

I remember our last right back was going to be a world class midfielder as well.

Many of us has pointed out that Trent doesnt have what it takes to play midfield in a Klopp team. 

Really dont see the point of that discussion with Bradley either, he ran the show from RB, inverted RB or whatever you call it last night, and has shown his class in every single match he’s played. Thay said Bradley has got far more of the attributes to play midfield in a Klopp team than Trent, but I still reckon he’s better at RB and there are clear reasons he’s being played there.

• 1 month later...

Only thing that gives be me pause about MacAllister is he’s never there to be back up our RB and give him that insurance on the counter.

Thought Bradley coped remarkably well. That winger was lightening and did skin him a few times, but there weren’t any crosses, passes or shots that put us in danger.

I have also decided to look the other way on him coming to Hampden to score the winning goal.

8 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Only thing that gives be me pause about MacAllister is he’s never there to be back up our RB and give him that insurance on the counter.

Thought Bradley coped remarkably well. That winger was lightening and did skin him a few times, but there weren’t any crosses, passes or shots that put us in danger.

I have also decided to look the other way on him coming to Hampden to score the winning goal.

Wasn't Szoboszlai the RM for the first 20 mins?. Didn't see the first half but read Klopp changed it over so Szoboszlai and Mac Allister swapped positions after around half hour. Though both seemed to be on the right alot of the 2nd half. With Endo slightly covering the left.