You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PSR absolutely pointless when this can happen. What's to stop City/Newcastle selling off the stadium for a large fee to another company and then buy it back later on as the money spent on stadium doesn't go into PSR calculations

17 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Watching Wrexham v FGR looks like back to back promotions for Wrexham who are 4 nil up at home , FGR are definitely heading back to the National league. 

Where are you watching it? 

22 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Watching Wrexham v FGR looks like back to back promotions for Wrexham who are 4 nil up at home , FGR are definitely heading back to the National league. 

3pts lead is big,though Mansfield have a game in hand and a better GD,but they have far harder games in the last 2. The likely champions and Crewe who will need a win to secure a playoff spot

17 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

3pts lead is big,though Mansfield have a game in hand and a better GD,but they have far harder games in the last 2. The likely champions and Crewe who will need a win to secure a playoff spot

Wrexham just need MK Dons not to win their last three games and they are losing at the moment.  Nearly there. 

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

If you don't want Boss Barkley on a free this summer after the season he's had, local lad, knows the city, I don't want to know you.

He's a really good player in fairness. I can't say I've seen too much of him this year, but anytime I have he's looked very good.

8 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Barkley contracted Darren Bent syndrome. Great for a lower side, but that's his ceiling. He's the kind of player Spurs would sign and watch turn back into a pumpkin.

He's Gascoigne mixed with Ballack, mate. For gratis.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

There goes the GD. The team have to wake up tomorrow, find their finishing boots and start putting teams away.

Maybe I'm a romantic, but I have this feeling we are going to hit a team for six or seven in the remaining games.

I always felt Luton keeping City to winning by 3 goals would be a decent result for us. A win by 4 isn't but I had this worry they would hit them for six or seven so not a horrible disaster. I think if we lose it, it will be because we fuck up at Villa or West Ham (could be nearly any game going on last Thursday) rather than goal difference, but ideally we hunt Arsenal down in terms of it and keep ahead of City.

10 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Maybe I'm a romantic, but I have this feeling we are going to hit a team for six or seven in the remaining games.

If there was ever a time for another 9-0 home win…