You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Taylor Swift at Anfield

Bob

22 hours ago, Pidge said:

Don't know much of her stuff, but (after being harangued at work into giving one album a go) I think this is a very pleasant song.

I'd never really properly listened to her before,but she has done a couple of folky albums which are really good.

I quite like her.

13 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I obviously don't listen to modern music but have heard of certain modern artists,even some rappers,but this band has never popped onto my radar.

Do you know you have access to the most infunite source of information, jusr a click away though?

You don't need to embarrass yourself by asking what everything is anymore & haven't for almost 30 years.

On 15/02/2024 at 18:49, Mook said:

You must live in a cave mate, she is ubiquitous at the moment.

Ubiquitous Chip in Glasgow - repped for reminding me. Had a great meal in there about 10 years back. Quality

13 hours ago, Mook said:

Do you know you have access to the most infunite source of information, jusr a click away though?

You don't need to embarrass yourself by asking what everything is anymore & haven't for almost 30 years.

Stop being a supercilious musical know all for a change and you are very welcome to ignore my posts if you choose.

20 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Stop being a supercilious musical know all for a change and you are very welcome to ignore my posts if you choose.

There's nothing superiour about using Google to find things out, most of us do it.

Good advice though, noted.

Anyway, her rise to ultra mega stardom is pretty interesting. Wouldn't have said years ago she's as talented as a Lady Gaga or Beyonce, for example, but her songwriting has captured the voice of seemingly every woman in the world and she's curated a very wholesome and relatable image that the masses can get behind. Good for her innit.

• 2 months later...