You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emergency Ward 10 - The Injuries Thread

an tha

Not much good news coming out of presser...

Grav out but looks like might not be as bad as feared.

Endo -  'a proper knock'

No promises on Salah and Nunez.

He was asked about Thiago (as funny as it is) and the impression seen online that has been tsken is that he probably won't be playing again this season, although when asked about Bajcteic he was a lot more upbeat. "Not quite in full training".

Proper updates later....once all reported fully.

Ryan Gravenberch has been ruled out of Liverpool's Emirates FA Cup fifth-round tie with Southampton due to injury.

The midfielder will be sidelined with the issue he sustained midway through the first half of Sunday's Carabao Cup final against Chelsea.

Meanwhile, the fitness of Wataru Endo, Darwin Nunez, Dominik Szoboszlai and Mohamed Salah continues to be monitored.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference on Tuesday, Jürgen Klopp said: "What I know is that Ryan is not available, besides all the others who are not available.

"It's a ligament injury, could have been much worse, but bad enough for being ruled out for this game, next game. We will see. So, we need miracles with a few players, so that's why I don't want to rule out for too long.

"But it's touch and go with a lot of players, still with the boys who [were] not available for the final – like Darwin, Mo, Dom. We have to see what they can do today.

"Wataru got a proper knock as well. There we have to see as well. I wouldn't say it's much improved since Sunday but that's how it is."

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

We just have to go almost full kids with maybe having Gomez in there as king of the kids. Dunno what kid there is to replace Bradley like. But surely we see games for all of quansah, McConnell, nyoni, Clark, Danns and koumas. Not sure who the other 3 outfield players would be. 

Has Beck gone back to chilly Jocko land ?

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm convinced Thiago is dead and they just don't want to announce it until the end of the season.

I reckon him and Kate Middleton were getting jiggy together and have both been disappeared. 

8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

We've got to be focused on getting to this international break without another injury though haven't we? Bradley's form is such, we can't risk over doing it. 

Indeed.  And surely we should be grateful that NI are so poor no-one good will want to play friendlies against them.  Who are they playing?  Legoland?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Indeed.  And surely we should be grateful that NI are so poor no-one good will want to play friendlies against them.  Who are they playing?  Legoland?

Romania and Scotland 

The ridiculous thing about us talking about getting towards the international break without injuries is that we tend to pick up one or during those periods anyway. 

Now more than ever, we need a few strategic withdrawals for slight strains.

7 hours ago, stringvest said:

I'm not too worried about that, just more we have some players like Trent, Ali, maybe more who get back after that. I'm sure any of our players though can find a way to get injured even against Lapland. Against Legoland though, of course we'd be fucked if arteta has his way..