You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

I'm no John Forbes Nash but I genuinely don't get how building stuff and lowering taxes will stimulate an economy where the consumer has no money. 

Free up planning laws to build empty bars and restaurants. Lower their taxes and give them an extra 300 quid a year so they can spend it on starting a wax melt business on Facebook which makes them a further 50 quid a month.

It's almost like it's all bollocks.

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Is there any examples of small government country's with a high quality of living or happiness index or whatever the fuck they use for ordinary people. A standard bearer for trickle down economics.

Not that I know of. But the adherents don’t have to come across the outcomes of their ideology as they’re insulated. 

Imagine they’ll try and pin any serious down turn on the Bank of England. Everything announced today completely undermines everything the BOE have done so far and will only serve to drive interest rates up further to counteract it.

What a fucking mess this might look like

in a years time. A ridiculous gamble devoid of any thought and intelligence which is par for the course with this lot. Worrying times ahead.

It feels like a fire sale at the moment they probably figure out that they aren't getting back in after this shitshow , so have gambled the country's bank balance on let's get loads of money into ours and there rich backers pockets,  If the fucking idiots who back these twats don't or care what happens to the less privileged in society then they get to go again 

Hopefully the majority cotton on what's going on  and we can get these cunts out at the next election. 

I'm not convinced enough will sadly and we get another dose of the clap , God knows what state the country will be in by then .

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

It feels like a fire sale at the moment they probably figure out that they aren't getting back in after this shitshow , so have gambled the country's bank balance on let's get loads of money into ours and there rich backers pockets,  If the fucking idiots who back these twats don't or care what happens to the less privileged in society then they get to go again 

Hopefully the majority cotton on what's going on  and we can get these cunts out at the next election. 

I'm not convinced enough will sadly and we get another dose of the clap , God knows what state the country will be in by then .

We are at war now. Working class people versus Tories and the cunts and quislings who vote for them. 

And if you vote Tory again or support them after this, you are a cunt. An unalloyed, weapons grade, top level cunt

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, redinblack said:

We are at war now. Working class people versus Tories and the cunts and quislings who vote for them. 

One of my best mates is a partner in an accountancy firm down south. He was on the whatsapp group earlier gloating about how good it will be for him and for the business. "Team Kwasi" and all that shit. He was just trying to get a rise out of me and he fucking got one. 

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

One of my best mates is a partner in an accountancy firm down south. He was on the whatsapp group earlier gloating about how good it will be for him and for the business. "Team Kwasi" and all that shit. He was just trying to get a rise out of me and he fucking got one. 

I genuinely don't understand their point of view. The pound is going to be worthless at this rate, so what does it matter that they've got a few more in comparison to others, it's still worthless. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I genuinely don't understand their point of view. The pound is going to be worthless at this rate, so what does it matter that they've got a few more in comparison to others, it's still worthless. 

Thing of all that extra money he'll have to spend in those closed pubs and coffee shops, and if he chips a tooth he can go the dentist afterwards, them go home and sit in his cold house and hope nobody nicks his car, because the police won't come.

16 minutes ago, skend04 said:

As OConner points out here,

Had a long drive home last night. As you do, I was chewing over the current shit show that is the Tory economic policy. 

1. If, by some miracle, this works we will almost certainly be stuck with a Conservative Govt. for the long term.

2. If, as is more likely, it ultimately decimates the economy, leading to all the horrific results of extreme poverty, and probably the deaths of many thousands of people, thereby hastening their exit from Office.

Are we getting to a point where we have to hope they are successful, in order to stop the devastation they seem to be flirting with? To save lives? 

What a bunch of cretins they are.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Why aren't you just sharing cartel videos like a normal WhatsApp group