You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

34 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Not sure if thats sarcasm but the fact you can see McGuire at the side like some grinning idiot and then the ball just bounces off him not knowing what to do sums him up.

Stupid is, stupid does.

Edit - It’s reminded me of this…

”Fetch boy, fetch….”

5BF8933E-690E-4AFF-826C-6F1459928584.gif

Ha, it’s not sarcasm! 

Watched it loads. Soaked it all in. Made me proper proper lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, polymerpunkah said:

One caveat: a fair bit of recent Canadian success has been earned at below-zero C temperatures.

I'm sure Qatari air-conditioning will be top notch, but probably not that good.

Yeah, but you’ve only got about three players that play in leagues that matter, so you could take the rest and set up your pitch there in the middle of August. 

15 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Canada have the lead singer from Korn up front, right?

Thats a guarantee of something or other, Shirley.

Boom na da mmm dum na ema,
Da boom na da mmm dum na ema,
Da boom na da mmm dum na ema,
Da boom na da mmm dum na ema.

• Upvote 1

I always liked Louis I have to say.

Louis van Gaal on Erik ten Hag being linked to Manchester United: "Ten Hag is a great manager and that's always good for Manchester United. But Manchester United is a commercial club. It's better for him to go to a actual football club."

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Em City said:

Louis van Gaal on Erik ten Hag being linked to Manchester United: "Ten Hag is a great manager and that's always good for Manchester United. But Manchester United is a commercial club. It's better for him to go to a actual football club."

Ouch that's gotta hurt 

35 minutes ago, Em City said:

Didn’t Klopp say something similar after he turned down the mancs?

Twice. 

4 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Didn’t Klopp say something similar after he turned down the mancs?

Twice. 

I believe the genius Ed Woodward told him it was the "footballing Disneyland" which made up Klopp's mind for him. Cheers, Ed.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, sir roger said:

UEFA diluting Financial Fair Play regulations, leaving them basically useless. All explained by the totally independent  Chairman of the European Clubs Association, Nasser Al Khelifi president of PSG.

Yeah, that paragon of virtue who decided it was in his remit to chase down the ref after his team threw away a 2-0 lead against Real recently. How on earth he got elected as head of the ECA, one can only think large brown envelopes changed hands.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Sadio v Mo, Senegal v Egypt, is this live on any UK tv service? Kick off is around 6pm tonight.

On 26/03/2022 at 13:28, Dynamite said:

Mola are showing the second leg of the tie on Tuesday - Kick-off at 18:00. They will be showing all 5 of the second legs for the African World Cup qualifiers.

image.thumb.png.ae42da83da91b5c34b6d9fc043bd1d6b.png

You’re welcome…

• Upvote 1

On 25/03/2022 at 19:50, Dynamite said:

It's being shown on Mola.tv - Available on Android and iOS, as well as through a web player.

Free to signup, just need an email address for verification, etc...

It's a decent little service. They show live games from the top flight in Belgium & Holland, and they also show some Serie B games too

23 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Sadio v Mo, Senegal v Egypt, is this live on any UK tv service? Kick off is around 6pm tonight.

12 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

You’re welcome…

Yep - Mola.tv is where you can watch the second leg. It's free to signup, you'll just need a respective Apple or Google account if using a mobile/tablet device, or an active email address should you want to use the web application service - You need the email address for the usual verification step prior to gaining access to the site's content.

I'll be watching the game using the Mola web player:

image.thumb.png.ef502e1c114b891a875bcb41839f36c9.png