You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GB News

Sugar Ape

4 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

I was at hospital with my stepdaughter yesterday and they had that on the café tv. What a pile of shit. And on in an nhs hospital.

its always pops up on my timeline

that fat cunt who thinks you can grow concrete and that hartley brewer cunt.

still suppose its a balance to all those left wing channels we have? 

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Laurence Fox posted it apparently 

15 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

i think fox has tweeted it

Ah, so he got pissed at Wooton’s anpology and posted the tweets. Get it now. No honour among cunts. Good, let them eat themselves.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Have you noticed the Liverpool TV channel on Freeview (channel 7) runs wall to wall Talk TV when its paultry amount of local content isn’t on? 

havent got freeview mate

I only know about it cos it  keeps popping up on my time line. Seems to be slightly watered down version of GB news but with a similiar cunt ratio,

19 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It's all kicking off 

The ever dull and contrarian Paul Embery has posted something similar on Twitter, alleging that that Ava one is a bit hypocritical. 

Totally ignoring that her comments are a common response to somebody who is sucking up to someone they don’t know on social media, whereas Fox was making actual misogynistic comments on live TV about who he deemed worthy of spending 30 seconds of disappointment with him. 

Such a terrible stretch by Fox and his right wing acolytes. 

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

The ever dull and contrarian Paul Embery has posted something similar on Twitter, alleging that that Ava one is a bit hypocritical. 

Totally ignoring that her comments are a common response to somebody who is sucking up to someone they don’t know on social media, whereas Fox was making actual misogynistic comments on live TV about who he deemed worthy of spending 30 seconds of disappointment with him. 

Such a terrible stretch by Fox and his right wing acolytes. 

oh ive seen that cunt.

loads of women defending what he said.

with friends like that eh?