Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

Something I've just noticed watching MotD: Is it churlish to moan at the fact that the Liver Bird is on the right and the Nike swoosh on the left of Klopp's trackie top? I've never seen this before, and it just looks so wrong. Apologies if this has been discussed before, as I've not been keeping in touch with the thread.

On 03/08/2021 at 15:36, an tha said:

Very interested in the red umbro shirt.

How is the quality/fit?

Any clues you can offer about size expectations etc would be appreciated.

I got that red one off there. It's sound enough. Small sizes. The design isn't correct ...or isn't in my mind as I don't have an original to compare to. 

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

2nd game into the season and no sign of the 3rd kit. 

FSG done good at business

Nike do September releases for their main teams' 3rd kits, in time for the CL group stage. Dumb cunts like you needn't worry about things like that.

• Upvote 1

I don't know why clubs don't do the 3rd kit to match the calendar year rather than the season. Get the kits in the shop for the end of November and start wearing from the Xmas programme onwards for 12 months. 

4 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

What money? We are skint apparently.

we are making more money commercially including from the kit deal but of course thats taken away from losses in other forms of revenue such as match day and tv

On 24/08/2021 at 13:13, an tha said:

This arrived from that jjsport24.

Cost a tenner.

How long did it take to arrive ordered the new home shirt from them a couple of weeks ago

1 minute ago, col06 said:

Cheers hopefully it will turn up this week

You not got the tracking details on email

They were excellent with my orders....texts and emails and even told me when had arrived at and cleared customs....arrived next morning after released from there into delivery network.

36 minutes ago, an tha said:

You not got the tracking details on email

They were excellent with my orders....texts and emails and even told me when had arrived at and cleared customs....arrived next morning after released from there into delivery network.

Yeah i got tracking but it's stopped last week

1 minute ago, col06 said:

Yeah i got tracking but it's stopped last week

I just ordered a tracksuit from there the other week. Tracking showed it leaving China on Monday 9th. Got a text and email from Royal Mail on Friday afternoon (20th) that it had cleared customs and it was delivered Saturday morning. Excellent quality for £20 - will do me for running in the winter.