You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

i never understood why we were loaning a player off those twats anyway..

he clearly didn't wanna play for us when he was here

They probably told him to be shit. Those cunts have about 2 squads loaned out to various clubs. 

Missed it mate, what happened? 

Penalty appeal for Hull

Chelsea 1-0 Hull

Posted at49 mins

I think Chelsea just got away with one there. 

Abel Hernandez and Marcos Alonso went for the ball in the area and the Hull striker just got there a moment before the Chelsea man, who clipped his ankle. 

Neil Swarbrick didn't see anything wrong and Hull's players look pretty miffed about the decision.

Chelsea 1-0 Hull

7a70a26f-a246-4189-b970-286bf0dee5e2.jpg

Steve Claridge

Ex-Leicester striker at Stamford Bridge on BBC Radio 5 live

Posted at17:46

It is a clear penalty.

There isn't any ambiguity about it. Hernandez got there first and was brought down.

Just looked on the BBC and noticed Leicester are two down against Southampton. There are some calls for Ranieri to be sacked. Where do you stand on that, does he get a free pass this season because of the last, are the players to blame, have they lost some desire? Can't purely be down to Kante moving on..

He should get about a free fucking decade.

They're fucking Leicester. I'd happily give a manager of us a free pass for a few years if they won the league.

He should get about a free fucking decade.

They're fucking Leicester. I'd happily give a manager of us a free pass for a few years if they won the league.

i'd happily give a manager of us a free pass to fuck my wife, Tony's ma and possibly even me if we won league.

Guest Pistonbroke

So despite Chelsea walking away with the title they still get a helping hand by the bent officials. I fucking despise the cunts nearly as much as I despise the Mancs, 

Guest Pistonbroke

One of them 'striker' things some clubs have got. Seems to win games tbf.

He's still a cunt, plus I wish you'd stop banging the same drum you unfunny person.