You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stoke City (Home) - 10 April 2016

aRdja

Relax, the man of the match thread will be up soon.

I'm calmness personified.  However, my gaggle of followers constantly preoccupied with whatever I may say about certain players are like gossamer-skinned tightly wound springs.  And what an august bunch you lot are.  

Allen was predictably very good today.  And my other love Lallana was brilliant when he came on.  I would give my last Rolo to Kolo, and he was fantastic.  All is well with the world.   

I made Charlie Adam frown.

At half time, he was warming up in front of us, looking a little more, shall we say, "comfortable" than last time I saw him.  It was quite quiet, so when I shouted "Lay off the pies, Charlie lad" he waddled across and started frowning and looking to see who had shouted it.  I smiled and waved.

I'm 50.

• Upvote 16

Enjoyed that.  Looked comfy even when they equalised.  Loved that Kloppo had a go at "Sparky" as well.  Massive fraud of a manager.

Allen, Morono, Origi, Sturridge, Stewart, Ojo (for his half) all played well to name but a few.  The mig had a decent game as well, his good save in the second half would've been less spectacular if he'd just stayed on his line like...

Only two negatives was ANOTHER set piece goal.  The smallest man on the pitch with a free header.  Outrageous IMO.  The other, and I'm nitpicking here, is that when Sturridge scored his goal I'd have liked him to immediately run over to Ojo for the assist.  I know he was mobbed and that but I thought the recipient of the cross should've gone right over.  When they were walking back talking with hands over their mouths some fella in the pub shouted "Don't you EVER outshine me again lad or I'll have you back to Wolves in the summer"

Klopp picked a good side yesterday and the balance of age and experience was perfect, before the game I was confident of a comfortable win.

No one really stood out for me and it was a good team performance, good to see Klopp praise Sturridge and Allen aswell which was needed.If he thinks Allen was brilliant yesterday then I don't see how he can be sold in the summer as Allen still isn't playing to his level.When he's on his game he makes everything look easy and that hasn't been the case recently, I'm looking forward to him getting a run of games and performing a lot better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Klopp picked a good side yesterday and the balance of age and experience was perfect, before the game I was confident of a comfortable win.

No one really stood out for me and it was a good team performance, good to see Klopp praise Sturridge and Allen aswell which was needed.If he thinks Allen was brilliant yesterday then I don't see how he can be sold in the summer as Allen still isn't playing to his level.When he's on his game he makes everything look easy and that hasn't been the case recently, I'm looking forward to him getting a run of games and performing a lot better.

Nice one Brendan

http://youtu.be/a8XuSEfrXnc