You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Ballache 2016

Bjornebye

Is showing interest in a player the next step up from Monitoring, or the step below?

Either way I'm buzzing that we are laying the groundwork for either Chelsea or Spurs to nip in and seal the deal, great stuff.

HaHa.

Cheer up mate, its monday tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Exactly, almost as if this committee shite is a vitrine for JWH and Werner's dodgy deals with Southampton which enable them to overcharge the club and get some money in their pockets, while Southampton are doing some money laundry. It's not though that this kind of things happen in the wonderful and transparent world of football which many anti-corruption Organisations have characterized as the biggest money laundry in Europe, eh?

"What do you think they are smoking overe there in Mogadishu?"

John W. Henry

• Upvote 2

Nightcat seriously needs a woman. All those years of pent up anger and frustration could be wiped away if he got laid.

I don't know if all that talk about big black cocks will cause her mind to drift elsewhere. That said, if she's with him in the first place, she doesn't have much of a mind to begin with.

Most holding playmakers are going to struggling when playing number 10, striker or right wing. Pirlo would be shit there. So would alsonso.

He wasn't always used as a 10, was my point.

Is showing interest in a player the next step up from Monitoring, or the step below?

Either way I'm buzzing that we are laying the groundwork for either Chelsea or Spurs to nip in and seal the deal, great stuff.

I believe monitor comes before interest.

We monitor a player on Monday, take his agent for a drink on Tuesday, we prepare to swoop on Wednesday, and on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, we leak "no interest" on Sunday.

• Upvote 1

Must say, I'm largely uninterested in the transfer window this summer.

What's more interesting is Klopps pre season training

Seeing what Klopp makes of Balotelli training will be something to look forward to.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

He wasn't always used as a 10, was my point.

He wasn't always played as a 10. He was just mostly used out of position, AS 10, wide or even more forward than that. I think he played twice in his favoured position. Out of position and in a set up that didn't get the best out of him. Not the best mix. No matter how good he is, Suarez wouldn't make a good right back.

"What do you think they are smoking overe there in the shitty side of Edinburgh?"

John W. Henry

Nightcat seriously needs a woman. All those years of pent up anger and frustration could be wiped away if he got laid.

I think he's hanging around gay nightclubs and gay dating sights, too afraid to jump in. Thank god we don't sell firearms in Scotland or the UK.

I have explained a million times how it's done. The old drunk did something similar with his son regarding Veron's and Kleberson's signings. Unless you think that the Yank parasites wouldn't do something similar, which is common practice in the football industry. You can shove your ugly dog up your arse.

i like  nightcat he makes me chuckle...... can i have him as a pet