You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RIP Lemmy. Killed By Death.

Alan Sex

Just saw this from there too :

And there are the stories from those who have encountered him: the member of the British rock band with an equal enthusiasm for chemicals who spent an afternoon nose-deep in powders with him at the Rainbow Bar & Grill in LA, playing Tetris – “I love it when I’ve been playing for hours … that’s when the swastikas start appearing,” Lemmy is reputed to have said.

Hahah!

I went to the Rainbow when I was in LA. I was telling the Mrs it was meant to be his local & the bar maid over heard us & said even though he does go in there, it's very, very occasional & would hardly class it as a local.

In my local of 15 years tonight and I can honestly say I never heard Ace of spades once in all those years.

Five fucking times tonight.

Hahaha.

I'm out of green.

Can someone do the honours on my behalf for Mick on this one please?  (I'll forget when I've got the start of a 2-day hangover tomorrow)

Always hoped that Motorhead would represent Britain in the Eurovision Song Contest.

You know how all of these Eastern European / Iron Curtain types just love their heavy metal, Motorhead would have brought the bacon home.

"Hello, we are Motorhead and we play rock n' roll..."

BOOM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...