You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Benteke

kirkbyred1

Apparently the club had their reservations about forking out so much for him, if at all, the last manager was said tohave pushed for the signing.

Pretty much what Dave has said. The committee were pushing Firmino, and Rodgers would only accept him if he also got Benteke. I have no idea what he was thinking of as he didn't appear to fit.

Pretty much what Dave has said. The committee were pushing Firmino, and Rodgers would only accept him if he also got Benteke. I have no idea what he was thinking of as he didn't appear to fit.

He contracted LFC-itis, the disease that has affected every Liverpool manager since 1990: they go a bit mental from the pressure and make mad decisions.

The reason Rodgers owns so many houses is that he bought each one with the intention of living in it but didn't go to see it first, not even on Zoopla, only after moving in did he realise he didn't like it. 

• Upvote 2

Bollocks to you all - Benteke is ok.... Had a decent game tonight with some clever, deft touches...he's no Rushie whose going to get on intricate through ball but he'll bustle and do his best.

Probably tells me about the modern day Liverpool fan and how ignorant and how (footballing) uneducated they are about Benteke,

• Downvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke

Bollocks to you all - Benteke is ok.... Had a decent game tonight with some clever, deft touches...he's no Rushie whose going to get on intricate through ball but he'll bustle and do his best.

Probably tells me about the modern day Liverpool fan and how ignorant and how (footballing) uneducated they are about Benteke,

Knob. 

Shut up Christian. You're shit.

Jesus not another one................................

• Upvote 2

• Upvote 5

Truly awful performance again £32 million pounds...................................................................

Hard to disagree when kids barely out of nappies are showing you how to play the game with passion and intelligence.

I really do despair with this player. I know the 32 million quid is not Benteke's fault but I did expect at least a considerable amount better in terms of both effort and especially intelligence.

Our scouts really are shit arent they?

Oh lord...

JPs mother created another profile for him...

Hes fucking useless (this could apply both to the poster and the striker impersonator).