You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp's Tactics

Mil-ing Around

What a load of fucking crap. He talks to the press well, he doesnt suffer fools gladly (you should probably reflect on that yourself) and is pretty much on top of things like the King was.

Klopp gets angry being asked the same stupid questions 10 or 12 different ways in every presser. Id fucking lamp the clowns asking the same questions week in week out so think he shows remarkable restraint.

Yikes.

But tactics do move on and catch most managers out bar probably one fella in history.

The last time I looked, Rafa's compact defensive tactics with counter attacking, were being used consistently against us by teams week in week out. We drop points against these teams all the time.

I reckon if Rafa had our best 11 players, he'd get more out of them. No, I'm not calling for Klopp's removal, but he's had two yrs to sort out our defense.

Rodgers was another poor defensive manager - we shipped tons of goals in our title challenging season.

Klopp is a boss attacking manager. Boss attacking teams go through bad spells when they can't finish, every defensive mistake is punished, and they can't get the rub of the green with referees. It will sort itself out soon, you pack of BT Generation whoppers.

• Upvote 3

Bayern set to announce 72 year old Jupp Heynckes as manager according to Bild. Looks like an interim appointment to the end of the season reading between the lines as you wouldnt really expect a 72 year old to want to return to front line management for the next 2 or 3 years.

BBC running an article today asking whether in his two years Klopp has been a hit or wait for it...a flop.

The media love nothing more than stirring shit up at the big clubs in terms of managers under pressure seems we're fair game at the minute as the rest of the managers in the top six are safe at the minute.

The BBC does appear to be running a remarkable amount of articles about us before Saturday's game.

Some of them negative, others, well, also negative.

If Klopp wasn't available I think Rodgers would have seen 2015/16 out. 4 years is a fair shot at developing a team that could challenge.

One full season! Anyone calling for him to go needs to fuck off. Anyone enabling shitty little spiteful articles needs to fuck off. Anyone who would rather hate Lovren than love Mane needs to fuck off.

This is the place to air your grievances, not the national press.

If Klopp wasn't available I think Rodgers would have seen 2015/16 out. 4 years is a fair shot at developing a team that could challenge.

One full season! Anyone calling for him to go needs to fuck off. Anyone enabling shitty little spiteful articles needs to fuck off. Anyone who would rather hate Lovren than love Mane needs to fuck off.

This is the place to air your grievances, not the national press.

I hate the way these bean lovers get an easy ride on here.

Now thats a grievance.

Two days running now the Beeb are running different polls on if Klopp is a flop or not and allowing the usual trolls to post comments....

Oh and now there is a combined 11 with only two Liverpool players making the team...

Well make that one as Mane is out.....

I guess regarding the BBC Klopp is the new Corbyn

I know it won't happen but I'd fucking love to beat them tomorrow

• Upvote 1

I've got no qualms about Utd being a better side at the minute, they're seven points clear of us and unbeaten, so it's not rocket science to know they would have more players in a combined eleven.

It's just do the Beeb pull this kind of shite with other matches, I bet they didn't do it last season when say Utd played City or Chelsea even though shitcoat had spent around £250 mill.

I've got no qualms about Utd being a better side at the minute, they're seven points clear of us and unbeaten, so it's not rocket science to know they would have more players in a combined eleven.

It's just do the Beeb pull this kind of shite with other matches, I bet they didn't do it last season when say Utd played City or Chelsea even though shitcoat had spent around £250 mill.

What's fucking annoying is how we were laughing at their demise 2 seasons and before ago and look what a few astute signings does for you.

While Klopp has kept the majority of Rodgers players and has not improved goalkeeper, defence, midfield or striking positions.

Tactics are a side issue to a certain extent. It's most of the players that are the issue here.

Quality keeper, boss central defenders, defensive/beast midfielder and top goalscorer and we're challenging for trophies.

It's that simple.

• Upvote 1

What's fucking annoying is how we were laughing at their demise 2 seasons and before ago and look what a few astute signings does for you.

While Klopp has kept the majority of Rodgers players and has not improved goalkeeper, defence, midfield or striking positions.

Tactics are a side issue to a certain extent. It's most of the players that are the issue here.

Quality keeper, boss central defenders, defensive/beast midfielder and top goalscorer and we're challenging for trophies.

It's that simple.

Astute isn't £90m signings. It just isn't. 

It's that simple. 

I know their fixtures have been kinder but their defence has 6 clean sheets from 7.

I'm not in the least bit a fan of the constant, pointless ranking of players but I'd love to hear the arguments where any of our back line gets near their side.

Isn't Valencia and Ashley Young their fullbacks?

Cos i'd take TAA, Gomez over both of them.