You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers gone

littletedwest

gary mac stayin gary mac stayin

I'd rather he didn't personally.  As much as I like him from a personal perspective, I'm not sure he's up to much in this team management lark, and if we need a connection with a  winning Liverpool mentality, I'd much rather it was Carragher or Gerrard.  

Night of the long fucking knives, get in!

kristian bennett ‏@hitman8976rawk

Cant confirm as yet but apparently o'driscoll has gone too.

Also gk coach gone,.. Pep moving back to academy gary mac staying at least short term.

Fallows and hunter are going edwards been demoted..

Not even the younglings were spared.

• Upvote 9

I'd rather he didn't personally. As much as I like him from a personal perspective, I'm not sure he's up to much in this team management lark, and if we need a connection with a winning Liverpool mentality, I'd much rather it was Carragher or Gerrard.

Too soon for those two.

Hyypia is our man (with Klopp)

FSG have listen to the fans apparently. #Klopp to change things internally. #LFC #CommiteeStay

BREAKING: @LFC have no plans to appoint a caretaker manager (Sky Sources) #SSNHQ

Like the idea of Hyypia back at the club. Give the man a shirt he will still be better than our CBs

Night of the long fucking knives, get in!

Cant confirm as yet but apparently o'driscoll has gone too.

Also gk coach gone,.. Pep moving back to academy gary mac staying at least short term.

Fallows and hunter are going edwards been demoted..

Who will get found in a freezer truck?. Ayre was so frozen it took them two days to thaw him out so they could complete the autopsy.

FSG have listen to the fans apparently. #Klopp to change things internally. #LFC #CommiteeStay

BREAKING: @LFC have no plans to appoint a caretaker manager (Sky Sources) #SSNHQ

Like the idea of Hyypia back at the club. Give the man a shirt he will still be better than our CBs

Klopp with Hyypia would be great.

Surely it'll be cheap to get rid of O'Dismal, given he was just appointed as Rodgers' mate. Not sure about Gary Mac. Hopefully doing it now with 2 weeks till the next game gives the chance for the clean sweep. 

I said in the summer Rodgers should make the most of his stay of execution by getting a top coach like Meulensteen or Pako to work with. The minute he appointed O'Driscoll as his assistant he signed his own obit. 

Just need Ayre and Gordon to fuck off out of it now and with the right appointments we might be Liverpool again. FSG's last chance saloon now to do things properly.

Brought a lot of it on himself as he completely ignored most of the main problems like organising a defence, signing a keeper to challenge Mignolet and to get a midfielder who can show a bit of aggression and win a few tackles. Never seemed to learn anything from his mistakes and just seemed to carry on in a haphazard manner. Also managed to demoralise a lot of players by picking them, dropping them or having no actual coherent idea of where to play them.

Also treated Europe as a massive inconvenience and pissed off the fans away at Real Madrid.

That's it in a nutshell really,the fella was out of his depth.

Would have left with more dignity in the summer if he didn't throw his own staff under the bus to keep his job and then the embarrassing arrogant shit he's come out with lately. 

Doubt Pascoe and Marsh will feel any sympathy and they didn't walk away with multi millions either. He only got the job based on bullshit (that fucking dossier). Needs to go back to a well run middle table club who'll be glad to put up with him.