You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

Jesus, Utd and Mourinho a match made in uber cunt hell. them 2 would fucking deserve each other.

Exactly.  I honestly think the rumours about his reaction when Moyes got the United job over him after Ferguson stepped down are probably accurate.  He's always wanted that job, and they're made for each other.

I can't decide if it's fortunate or unfortunate that Robson seems to have ruled it out as ever being a possibility.  I would love nothing more than for him to go there and fail, it would be absolutely brilliant.  But more than likely he'd be successful there so probably on balance it's best it doesn't happen.

I doubt we will see Maureen back in the PL

He' s done the Special One routine to death and his credentials as a narcissistic whingeing gobshite are laid bare for all to see. He was made for Chelsea.... Cunt owner, cunt captain and cunt fans. If he can't stay the distance there then no chance elsewhere in England. 

• Upvote 2

Carlo Ancelotti unwilling to become temporary manager

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11955751/Chelsea-news-Carlo-Ancelotti-unwilling-to-become-temporary-manager.html

I think Ancelotti will wait for Pep to move to City at the end of the season and then take over at Bayern, he'd be stupid to go back there with the mess they are in.

PSG is the most obvious destination but he might even look at going to Zenit in Russia. Going back to Inter seems unlikely given that Mancini isn't doing too badly over there, and going back to Porto is a non-starter if they ever decide to change coach because they can't afford him anyway plus he wouldn't have money to spend like he has everywhere since he first left there. Ancelotti to Bayern next summer looks like a good call.

I think Chelsea should bring in Tactics Tim.

PSG is the most obvious destination but he might even look at going to Zenit in Russia. Going back to Inter seems unlikely given that Mancini isn't doing too badly over there, and going back to Porto is a non-starter if they ever decide to change coach because they can't afford him anyway plus he wouldn't have money to spend like he has everywhere since he first left there. Ancelotti to Bayern next summer looks like a good call.

I think Chelsea should bring in Tactics Tim.

Sherwood !!!

That would be truly hilarious. The Russian is probably gutted he missed out on Sham.

Good man in a relegation battle 

Worried that Chelsea might lose tonight and bin him off before our game against them.

That said, I think they'll beat us - probably with a dodgy refereeing decision.

I thought that earlier that they might just get a dodgy pen after all the ones that they haven't had this season.

I doubt we will see Maureen back in the PL

He' s done the Special One routine to death and his credentials as a narcissistic whingeing gobshite are laid bare for all to see. He was made for Chelsea.... Cunt owner, cunt captain and cunt fans. If he can't stay the distance there then no chance elsewhere in England.

Spain saw the prick for what he is, Italy saw him for what he is, it's only really here that he's loved and that's changing fast. The media are starting to turn on him and saying what the rest of us could see for years, the mans a first class prick. If he doesn't go to PSG I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him packing it in. He looks like a broken man, he doesn't look like he wants it anymore.

Basically, the Premier League or PSG are the only places he could go. He wouldn't go back to Italy and he couldn't go back to Spain. There's no money for him it Serie A plus he reckons he loves Inter so much so I can't see that happening. The Spanish media would hound him straight out of a job if he went back but there's nowhere likely for him to go, only really if him and Simeone swapped jobs. Barca would never have him and I can't think of any other team that would give him the money to buy his agents clients.

• Upvote 1

Perfect time to stick the boot in for all the shit he did to us, like running down the tunnel shouting "they wanted the clowns" after ending our title challenge and the fact that their fans sang the Stevie slip song the entirety of the following season when it wasn't even their title to win. Remember how they all revelled in that with their little laminated signs at Stamford Bridge?

Fuck them, send these cunts back to hell and send Jose along with them.

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't be surpised to see him appointed National Manager of Quatar somewhere along the line. Just in time for the maximum 'Save the Children' World Cup 'Look at me' maximum sponsorship factor.  With any luck he'll die of secondary AIDS after having gone through a torrid time the first time around. The cunt!

Is he really acting up anymore than he normally does, the main difference is he just isnt winning games.

It kinda proves if you win games you can get away with anything, lose and you become the village idiot.

The fucked up thing is if he had won the game at the weekend, the same media would have been sucking him off. Declaring it is all part of his great plan.

When that shit went down with the lady doc a few of them were saying it was clever by him and he's doing it for a reason, yeh hes a boring bully.

Anyway here is hoping we beat them in the 94th minute with a ghost goal or a goal that bounces off a plastic flag.

• Upvote 6

Is he really acting up anymore than he normally does, the main difference is he just isnt winning games.

It kinda proves if you win games you can get away with anything, lose and you become the village idiot.

The fucked up thing is if he had won the game at the weekend, the same media would have been sucking him off. Declaring it is all part of his great plan.

When that shit went down with the lady doc a few of them were saying it was clever by him and he's doing it for a reason, yeh hes a boring bully.

Anyway here is hoping we beat them in the 94th minute with a ghost goal or a goal that bounces off a plastic flag.

I'd say you'd get better odds on the plastic flag scoring than Origi.

• Upvote 1

The diminutive Portuguese tried to get down the tunnel early at half time to prepare the operating table for Willian.

His scrubbing up meant he nearly missed a sweeping Liverpool move.

Don't cry, little man, there's always next year...

• Upvote 1