You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How pissed will you get if we win the league ?

withnail71

Little story -

I'm accompanying my bird when she goe home back to Ireland to see her family. I work away quite often and 2 weeks ago I left for the week safe in the knowledge she understood there was no way I would be going anywhere before 12th May. On the 2nd day of my stayaway in London she texts me a picture of a screenshot of our tickets. Booked 3rd-11th may. With the return to England actually flying at 3.50pm. A heated conversation followed. And it's been a sore subject since.

She now understands that I'm flying back early on my own on 10th. I told her to not expect to see me until 12th. Mid to late evening.

I think she finally understands what football means to me. Only took me 7 years to get it drilled into her.

• Upvote 1

Ok so: 

Considering City win their games in hand, they go up to 77, which means 3 behind us. 

Any additional loss from City means potentially they are 6 points behind us, after we potentially win at Chelsea with 2 games to go.

Considering all these factors, then the earliest we can win it is at Chrystal Palace.  

I get you totally but we have watched the last eight games in the same pub so don't want to jinx anything.

Fair play, I know exactly where you're coming from. Me and another mate (yet another exiled Scouser) have watched a great many of our victorious matches in the same pub in Hertford.

We were there this morning and will be in position for Chelsea next week.

Little story -

I'm accompanying my bird when she goe home back to Ireland to see her family. I work away quite often and 2 weeks ago I left for the week safe in the knowledge she understood there was no way I would be going anywhere before 12th May. On the 2nd day of my stayaway in London she texts me a picture of a screenshot of our tickets. Booked 3rd-11th may. With the return to England actually flying at 3.50pm. A heated conversation followed. And it's been a sore subject since.

She now understands that I'm flying back early on my own on 10th. I told her to not expect to see me until 12th. Mid to late evening.

I think she finally understands what football means to me. Only took me 7 years to get it drilled into her.

took me 7 minutes with her mate. she is sound her though. tell her i said hi

Bladdered - and bladdered for days at that!

I work in a 2 man department and if we win it a sign is going up on the locked door of our office.

'due to an extraordinary chain of events we are closed - we will (possibly) be open again once sobriety returns'

Seeing as I was hospitalised in Mexico after the West Ham game, this doesn't bode well for me. The Doctors didn't speak English in Oaxaca, and the red Doctors at the Royal will be mumbling and burping on whoever passes through that night.

Maybe Code will reveal himself on that fateful night, bare-arsed, revealng that his bell end in fact has a tattoo of himself on it.

I will fly from New Jersey, will pick up my brother in-law in Surbiton. I am then going to drive us to L4. I will find a LFC supporters pub. I will stay there for the next 7 days. I will be pissed as a parrot each day.  By the end of that week I am determined to have a Scouse accent (I'm Welsh). I will rely on you lot to teach me. That is all. Tattoos may be involved also.

My wife is heavily pregnant. Her expected date is the 9th May. She went two day over with our last one. We play Newcastle on the 11th. I should have just had a wank on that balmy night last august. I probably won't even be able to touch a drop around that time.

Man points earned however because there's a chance she'll be going in for a c-section (baby currently lying wrong way) and I've already been in touch with the hospital to confirm they don't do these kind of operations on a Sunday (match day).

If, heaven forbid, we lose the league on the last day and my daughter is born, I'll be happy on the outside, but devastated on the inside if we don't get No.19.