You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2014

DanDanShaw

I always saw Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao as a "best before 2010" but "use by 2011" - it would have been the greatest event in sports history in 2010, but it still would have fucking rocked in 2011.  I like Floyd, I'm a huge fan - but I hope both are exiled from the HOF for robbing the fans of something more than a fight, a complete mega event.

Floyd's going to stop Maidana.  Maidana doesn't have the hunger this time round, and Floyd looks like he has actually trained for it.

Maidana makes $3.5m just got stepping into the ring. Ive always felt that FMs opponents look for a payday rather than a fight.....apart from Cotto maybe.

• Upvote 1

Angulo is done,lost 4 out his last 6.

That Kirkland fight seemed to take something out of him,you could argue before tonight he had only lost to Kirkland,Alvarez and Lara but De La rosa is nothing special and pretty feather fisted(13kos in 23) and still put him down and battered him. He had a good last couple of rounds and maybe would have stopped him in a 12 rounder but poor overall

what the fuck is going on in Boxing???????? 119-109 !!!!!!!!!! absolute fucking corruption , not even a pretense at a realistic score. The fight was dreadful but that score is staggering. Old Bunce going off on Box nation ' a mayweather fighter in a town that wouldn't jail him, what a cess pit'  he s right though. Maidana will have to shoot mayweather to get a result here

Frampton is the money in that division so should push for any fights to be in Belfast.

Rigondeaux is one of the best boxers in years but his style brings in no fans and any fight in the US with Frampton would be in a small arena but could be huge in Ireland. Quigg vs Frampton and Santa Cruz vs Rigondeaux with the winners to unify the titles would be nice

• Upvote 1

Bunce saying that there will be an  investigation over that . i doubt it. that Santa Cruz fight was a mis match to say the least. i would like to see him against Frampton.  he is calling out Rigondeux -that would be a fucking step up from Roman though id like to see it

It was a fucking joke

Frampton is the money in that division so should push for any fights to be in Belfast.

Rigondeaux is one of the best boxers in years but his style brings in no fans and any fight in the US with Frampton would be in a small arena but could be huge in Ireland. Quigg vs Frampton and Santa Cruz vs Rigondeaux with the winners to unify the titles would be nice

Agree, Bunce just said that SC got 750K for that farce. how much would he want to Fight Rigondeaux or come over to fight KF

Just talking about Duran in the studio,would have loved to have seen Mayweather have to fight a old 15 rounder against a Duran or Hearns.

Just read that Maidana has weighed in at 157lb tonight,8lbs lighter than the last fight

now there's a fighter. Maidana's brother looked decent earlier on