You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

Can't blame him for wanting to go.  It's a short career and he's far too good to waste ten years of it for an odd league cup like his mate Lucas.

The few quality players we get our hands on are always going to want to move until the club is in new hands.

• Upvote 4

I can't believe some people on here think FSG deserve some sort of credit for not selling Coutinho.

Jesus fucking christ, it's like praising a man for not chopping his own dick off.

They are still cunts and shite owners, and this transfer window is nothing but a fucking shambles. And if anybody wants to dispute that with my I'll meet you at the local KFC and we can sort it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 9

Normally, the BBC would have this as breaking news soon after Sky announce it, IF it can be verified. BBC haven't run with it so I suspect they've found no verification, and it's another case of Sky claiming unknown sources for info that drives activity on their SkyBet service. They've been known to do that before, especially when they discuss a rumour then immediately refer to SkyBet betting odds.

Can't blame him for wanting to go. It's a short career and he's far too good to waste ten years of it for an odd league cup like his mate Lucas.

The few quality players we get our hands on are always going to want to move until the club is in new hands.

Neither can I when he is seeing his manager tell him that we're good with the likes of Klavan at CB.

To keep top class players happy, you buy new ones.

I can't believe some people on here think FSG deserve some sort of credit for not selling Coutinho.

Jesus fucking christ, it's like praising a man for not chopping his own dick off.

They are still cunts and shite owners, and this transfer window is nothing but a fucking shambles. And if anybody wants to dispute that with my I'll meet you at the local KFC and we can sort it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen as you live in NYC, County Rd in 20 minutes.

• Upvote 1