You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

Manchester United fans are jerking themselves off over the fact that Ferguson hand-picked Moyes as his successor. Big fucking wow. Matt Busby hand-picked Wlf McGuinnness in 1969 to succeed him. He was a weakling that let Bobby Charton pick the team and let George Best go A.W.O.L 5 days a week. The other two days he was pissed out of his skull.

If Manchester United think serial failure Moyes is the one to lead them to success then let them. The reality is that he's got the tactical nous of Harry Redknapp and the winning mentality of Fat Sam.

Rumour has it there is two reasons why Ferguson retired. One is goal-line technology, he can't bribe a machine in the same way he's bribed 200 referees. The other reason is that there is a possibility that he could be investigated in the same way Ken Barlow was. It's called operation yewtree.

what?

Rumour has it there is two reasons why Ferguson retired. One is goal-line technology, he can't bribe a machine in the same way he's bribed 200 referees. The other reason is that there is a possibility that he could be investigated in the same way Ken Barlow was. It's called operation yewtree.

Comedy gold......

Yeah, goal line decisions, they happened every week

Wouldn't be anything to do with the fact that he is now in his seventies then . What fucking nonsense.

Wouldn't be anything to do with the fact that he is now in his seventies then . What fucking nonsense.

Trapattoni is managing and he's older than Baconface. I'm telling you, Fergie retired he's shitting himself over operation yewtree. It was Bobby Charlton that gave Mark Lawrenson his squeaky voice. Charlton managed Lawrenson at Preston, and gave his balls a good squeeze resulting in the squeaky voice.

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck me the most vomit inducing sycophantic shite I have read in ages. I thought even Moyes would have a bit more class than to openly admit he's Slurs bitch

---------------------------

David Moyes says he is thrilled to have become the new manager of Premier League champions Manchester United.

And, speaking at his first press conference as boss of the Old Trafford club, the Scot revealed how the job offer was delivered out of the blue by his predecessor, Sir Alex Ferguson.

"I'm incredibly privileged to be given the opportunity to be the manager of Manchester United," said Moyes. "And very grateful to Sir Alex and the board for making that happen.

"It was a really strange situation for me, I had no idea whatsoever.

"A lot of people think I knew something about it. I knew nothing at all about it until Sir Alex gave me a call, and asked me to come to his house.

"I was expecting him to say 'I'm going to take one of your players' or something else, I wasn't sure.

"We went in and the first thing he said to me was 'I'm retiring'. I said 'Yeah, when?' I mean, he was never going to retire was he? But he said 'next week'.

"His next words were 'and you're the next Manchester United manager'.

Blood drained from my face

"I didn't get a chance to say yes or no, I was told I was the next Manchester United manager by Sir Alex, for me that was enough.

"As you can imagine, the blood drained from my face. I was really shocked, more shocked that Sir Alex had chosen to retire. I was incredibly thrilled that I was going to be given the chance to manage Manchester United."

brilliant, confirmed pretty much that no-one but the man who won't want his legacy being matched had 100% choice in who is successor was

also found the Giggs and Neville appointments very amusing, Ferguson has worked with Giggs for god knows how many years without feeling the need to make him coach but Moyes decides to having worked with him for 3 days and as for Neville, well if he had played for anyone else prior to Everton is there a chance he'd have brought him with him?

"I was expecting him to say 'I'm going to take one of your players' or something else."

What a spineless bunch of shithouses Ferguson's sycophants are. It's like The Big Sam parody on Twitter, but for real.

That's some embarassing shit. Worst thing is you can imagine Kenwright crying and nodding with understanding at that.

Manc in work was hating already because he was on about the Glazers or some shit, wasn't paying attention to be honest, I'm just looking forward to the train wreck.

oh well, that seems a legitimate way to approach the manager of another club.

Amazing, isn't it?

Nothing will be said, of course.

But, great. Yes, we're not going to be challenging for the title (but hopefully top 4 if we get 1/2 more signings in), but the carcrash that will happen down the lancs will be entertainment enough.

Getting Giggs in is brilliant. The drab, monotoned monkey can't even enunciate properly, never mind direct a training session.

Neville? Who on earth would listen to him, the slack-jawed beaut. Do you really think the arrogant van Persie or Rooney will listen to a clueless amateur like him?

It's going to be great. SIX years!!

The rain clouds are parting. I see blue skies. Nothing but blue skies.

That's some embarassing shit. Worst thing is you can imagine Kenwright crying and nodding with understanding at that.

Manc in work was hating already because he was on about the Glazers or some shit, wasn't paying attention to be honest, I'm just looking forward to the train wreck.

Proper embaressing shit that. "Hope Sir Alex is in the directors box- I've already phoned him 3 times for his opinion"

Hope he has to ring him when they are 3-0 down at half time at our place. Ferguson will inevitably advise the only cause of action is to lament and accuse whoever is man of the match for us of being a racist diving werewolf.

Apologies, Im ranting.

I already hate Moyes tenfold based on one friggin press conference. Utter twat

He's crying about the fixture list now. Saying he's not convinced that that's the way the balls came out of the hat!

I don't think they stand a chance of challenging Chelsea and City under Moyes but we'd do well to remember he's finished above us twice in a row with an inferior team so it's not like we're going to jump over the mancs just cause he's there. He's done a better job then both Kenny and Brendan the last two years.

I think it's great they've not appointed someone like Mourinho but they're still going to be the top 3/top 4 with ease. Of course this is failure to them, so great but I'll feel like laughing at him and the mancs when we've our own house in order and not when we're still looking up at them. It's bitter and blueshite stuff.

Amazing, isn't it?

Nothing will be said, of course.

But, great. Yes, we're not going to be challenging for the title (but hopefully top 4 if we get 1/2 more signings in), but the carcrash that will happen down the lancs will be entertainment enough.

Getting Giggs in is brilliant. The drab, monotoned monkey can't even enunciate properly, never mind direct a training session.

Neville? Who on earth would listen to him, the slack-jawed beaut. Do you really think the arrogant van Persie or Rooney will listen to a clueless amateur like him?

It's going to be great. SIX years!!

The rain clouds are parting. I see blue skies. Nothing but blue skies.

They will simply bin Moyes off if he turns out to be shite, not stick with him for 6 years!