Quantcast
Pundits - Page 23 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:06 PM, an tha said:

How great is this!

Not sure if this is Chumney Warner doing the commentary

On 1/15/2019 at 11:56 AM, Stickman said:

Met Jim Rosenthal on the tube going to the oval last summer what an absolute gentleman 

There really is hope for us all if Clinton Morrison is getting not only a gig on Sky but the Beeb too....

He even managed to make Danny Murphy seem insightful which is some trick

I can't think of a single pundit that the BBC use that is interesting and insighful which is pretty incredible when they have a range of about 50 that they use. The only criteria they seem to use is that the pundit once played in the PL.

On 1/15/2019 at 11:56 AM, Stickman said:

That's a bonkers video. There's a freekick given on the right side of the penalty area and then the highlights jump to a freekick from the left side of the pitch!

4 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I can't think of a single pundit that the BBC use that is interesting and insighful which is pretty incredible when they have a range of about 50 that they use. The only criteria they seem to use is that the pundit once played in the PL.

Why limit yourself to the BBC ? They are nearly all bellends.  Savage gets my cunt of the week award this time. His voice alone is enough to reach for the mute button .

On 2/13/2019 at 2:50 PM, 3 Stacks said:

Wenger is a good pundit. 

Its not surprising as Wenger is still a top quality coach in my view. Probably the most sensible and straight forward punditry I've seen. Stop it Arsene,too much common sense and not enough hyperbole.

Right... watch this. All the way through. Watch Souness. he was fucking bladdered. Not having a go at him for it but fucking hell, everyone else was on edge. Even Carra. look at how Carras feet are placed ... Wish he had leant over and battered them two manc twats 

In fairness to him the way that anchor was staring at Vidic previously was hilarious. He looked like a complete mongoloid who couldn’t conceive of what he was looking at.

Souness obviously didn’t see that and thought only he was getting the treatment.

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Right... watch this. All the way through. Watch Souness. he was fucking bladdered. Not having a go at him for it but fucking hell, everyone else was on edge. Even Carra. look at how Carras feet are placed ... Wish he had leant over and battered them two manc twats 

Didn’t see a problem there to be honest mate.

• Upvote 1

Good , just need Lawrenson to concur and the win is as good as ours.

A few posters have been a bit anti-Robbie Savage on here and match threads but I don't mind him & for an ex-Manc on commentary, and he is very positive about us in his Daily Mirror columns , constantly saying what bollocks we have and having a go at stupid 'bottler' comments.

I don't mind Robbie Savage either. My mate sat opposite him in first class on the train to London and said he was a decent fella who didn't mind chatting to him for the whole journey. 

That’s why, whenever I’ve travelled first class on the train to London, I’ve always tried to get the single seat with nobody facing me. 

• Upvote 1

Savage is fine. He tries to be objective and doesn't have his own personal agenda like so many of them do.  

Tell me Danny Murphy isn't pissed or on beak here 9? (or both). And why is he speaking cockney at points