You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Code

How would you feel if Rodgers got sacked?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel if Rodgers got sacked?

• It would make me sad and I'd probably cry a bit.
    • It would make me sad and I would write him a poem.
    • It would not bother me at all.
    • It would make me happy.
    • I dont know.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some rum and a box of cigars for Christmas. I'm keeping the Cohiba for new year, but I think I fancy the Montecristo just now. I'm in two minds about watching Treme or The Usual Suspects, but I'm leaning towards the latter because of the "then he showed those men of will what will really was" scene. Is Soze based on a true story? It'd be fuckin' ace if he was.

Guest davelfc

Wonder what the £8m pay off and the fee for a new manager might have bought us.

Wonder how much lower our great club could sink as the media announce Steve Bruce and Mark Hughes head the list of possible replacements.

Hate that with panto season in full swing we still lead the pack in that respect.

Wonder what the £8m pay off and the fee for a new manager might have bought us.

Wonder how much lower our great club could sink as the media announce Steve Bruce and Mark Hughes head the list of possible replacements.

Hate that with panto season in full swing we still lead the pack in that respect.

Indifference. Sadly.

Thats how it is for me as well and I dont like it.

I just wanted to know how others feel about it and if others have the same feeling as myself.

I probably should have added an option of it would make me sad because our club have turned into a circus.

Code typed 'masturbate furiously' as an answer then deleted it, I can't prove that but we all know he did.

Haha I dont want him sacked halway through the season as we will not get relegated so I dont see the need for it.

But after 6 months in the job I've seen nothing from him to prove the doubts I had about him wrong, sadly they have mostly been proved right.

Is he the way forward for our club?

I'm on my way down on the no side of the fence, but I've not reached the ground yet so he still have a chance to convince me even if its not looking good for him.

But if he was sacked it would not get me angry one bit as I struggle to see anyone doing much worse, while the potential of someone doing better is huge.

Like I'd just blown my load, quite indifferent. Maybe one day Rodgers will become a top manager, maybe, one day, it may take some time and he may have to fail here, take us down and then make a comeback with another club then perhaps the people who dismissed me will be able to say I told you so even as we are being spanked 3-0 at Anfeild by Macclesfeild town but how did we get in this position where our fortunes are about as predictable as the weather?

Even Peter Risdale wouldnt take such a chance.

If we got new owners who actually were able to compete I'd be over the moon. Fucking LEEDS UTD now have more financial clout than us. QPR also. Thats a bit wank.

I'd be disgusted!

Our fans are meant to give managers time.

YNWA would clearly not mean anything anymore, although don't think it did after we sacked Dalglish.

It would piss me off because yet another manager had been fucked off, If we had someone lined up that was top class it would soften the blow.

As a manager himself, I dont know.

I like BR and his ideas, however yesterday was the first time I even considered that it would be right to look for someone else.

Then it came back to me that we are at a transfer window, 7 points from 4th with half a season to go.

I will judge him at the end of the season.

Guest davelfc
I'd be disgusted!

Our fans are meant to give managers time.

YNWA would clearly not mean anything anymore, although don't think it did after we sacked Dalglish.

Being slightly pedantic here, how would him being sacked tomorrow be the fans fault? He's had nothing but support from the match going fans. I've not seen that many people calling for his head, surely IF the scenario proposed by Code happened then it would be down to Ayre and FSG deciding enough was enough at this stage in the season.

Of course it would never happen, for something like that to happen they'd have to have a plan, a man waiting to step in and some targets lined up. More likely Rogers would wake up tomorrow and someone would have put dog shit through his letterbox.

I posted this on FB last evening and we all know where the saying comes from.

f you cant support us when we are losing then dont support us at all.

Now I am not for one minute saying that that the OP is not supporting everything about the club but \i will let you make your own mund up about that,

\fucking \knee \jerjk reaction posting, We will get 4th and Rodgers is the right man for the job. FACT

i couldnt give a shite, and no one here should either. He's get a pay off so large, it would take most of us 10 years to earn. I certainly wouldnt feel sorry for him.

do i want him sacked tomorrow? No, do i think he's good enoubh for Liverpool, No.

we made another shit decision in the summer by giving him the manager job in the first place. As the saying goes.

the chickens are coming home to roost