You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Jesus. I'd be more than a bit pissed about that. I've long stopped having loads of teams involved now. 4 or 5 teams, and more money put on. I'd like to say i'm reaping the rewards but there is always still the one fucking team who just can't wait to fuck things up. I did get a decent win recently which has kept me in credit for a while but nothing big enough to celebrate. Yet. Its fucking coming tho.

I haven't had a winner in the last four Lucky 15s I've done.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Jesus. I'd be more than a bit pissed about that. I've long stopped having loads of teams involved now. 4 or 5 teams, and more money put on. I'd like to say i'm reaping the rewards but there is always still the one fucking team who just can't wait to fuck things up. I did get a decent win recently which has kept me in credit for a while but nothing big enough to celebrate. Yet. Its fucking coming tho.

I wasn't too thrilled, particularly as it was dempsey who scored the third! It's the only time I've ever remotely come close to winning anything.

Think you're right about no more than 4 or so.

Mate of mine seems to win quite often on the accumulators he always goes for the correct scores and doesn't bet until the last few minutes, always puts down small bets on several accumulators but the odds are still very good much better than putting down a bigger amount on a single accumulator.

He's just betting on one or two goal swings over the last couple of minutes which happen quite a lot but still give decent odds. He routinely wins a couple of thousand or more on small bets.

Arsenal looking on course for yet another win against 10-man Fulham. That's five in a row I think.

Undeserved win.

Fulham were the better team even with ten men.

Walcott has really dropped off since signing his 100k contract and Giroud had another stinker.

I feel for those teams in the play off positions even if I don't particularly like any of them. Got a football manager going with Leeds and I was in and out of them for the last 10 games and I thought I was gonna have a nervous break down. Manged automatic promotion on goal difference in the end. Never again, got far too invested in it and went to sleep grinding my teeth a few times.

I watched that Sunderland match. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Adam Johnson. Was he ever any good, or was it just hype? Is he a bit rubbish, or do the other players simply forget that he's out on the wing?

I have no idea what has happened to Johnson. He was/is extremely talented. Think it may have all gone to his head when he joined City. Though tbf there were always questions about his commitment and attitude from his Boro days. He once said he would have been a model had he not been a footballer.

Saying that I think moving to Sunderland was almost as daft as moving to City. Think he took the easy route out.