Quantcast
The Official Golf Thread - Page 16 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

lifetime fan

The Official Golf Thread

On 12/04/2019 at 00:02, 3 Stacks said:

Koepka with a great first round and low key going for his 3rd straight major. Never seen a guy turn it on in the majors like he does compared to how he regularly plays. Certified stud. 

If you hear him being interviewed you can understand why a bloke that has won three majors has sneaked under the radar.

I've got a 2 iron with more personality.  

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

If you hear him being interviewed you can understand why a bloke that has won three majors has sneaked under the radar.

I've got a 2 iron with more personality.  

I disagree, he's done some interviews that have been a lot more informal and chill in which he comes across like a really cool guy. I think he just doesn't care for the aspect of talking about golf or being a media darling.

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

First game of golf, played yesterday,since september 2016 and I shot exactly the same score of 111. At least I'm not getting any more shit than I already am.

Where did you play, Vlad? Up near Walton Gardens?