You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Once upon a lifetime ago a girl I fucked from time to time was bored of my drunken fumbling, misdirection and aimless thrusting. Anyhow's she turned around and said 'I'm sick of this Bruce, will you just fist me?'

I was shocked, appalled and curious, but nevertheless I got wrist deep. As CL said before it's weird and not really that arousing.

Once upon a lifetime ago a girl I fucked from time to time was bored of my drunken fumbling, misdirection and aimless thrusting. Anyhow's she turned around and said 'I'm sick of this Bruce, will you just fist me?'

I was shocked, appalled and curious, but nevertheless I got wrist deep. As CL said before it's weird and not really that arousing.

Lesbians guide to fisting

Might interest the ladies since lesbians are always sensitive and stuffs... if you can be sensitive about chucking your fist up your missus' salmon smugglers den.

The term fisting may sound like it's done fast and hard, but actually fisting is an act that requires patience, arousal and lots of lubrication. Here's how it's done.

Difficulty: Hard

Time Required: At least a half hour

Here's How:

In order for the vaginal walls to open wide enough for your had to fit in, she must be highly aroused. Spend lots of time doing what ever it takes to turn her on.

In order to receive a hand into her vagina, a woman must be very relaxed. Fisting can be very intense, so make sure if the woman on the receiving end needs to stop, that you do. She should be the one in charge of this situation.

Plan to use lots of lubricant and wear a latex glove for protection from sexually transmitted diseases.

Insert one or two fingers at a time. She may enjoy clitoral stimulation as you do this.

The idea is to try and get your hand as small as possible. Cup your four fingers around your thumb so your hand is a skinny as it can get.

With your knuckles facing the posterior (bottom) of her vagina, slowly rotate your hand, while gently pushing in.

Getting your knuckles through is the most difficult part. Add more lube if needed. She should be breathing deep breaths and trying to relax. Again, if it is too much for her, stop.

A slight rotation of the wrist should be all you need to get past her pubic bone and inside her vagina.

Your hand will naturally curl up once inside. Once you are inside you can hold still, gently move in and out, or gently rotate your wrist.

Fisting can be intense and make you partner feel vulnerable. Remember it is her pleasure you are after. Respect her wishes.

Tips:

Not all women will be able to tolerate fisting. If she can't handle it, stop!

Lube! Lube! Lube! And more Lube!

Communication is essential in an intense act like fisting. Make sure you and your partner understand each other.

If you are acting out a scene has a "safe word" that means stop.

What You Need

A latex glove

Lots of water based lubricant