You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

When you're watching MOTD2, make sure you've got spare kecks to hand, because you will literally piss yourself at the fourth goal.

I've got the Fotmob app. Has a link to YouTube highlights. And yep. That was absolutely fucking hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Delusional.

I will never call for another manager to be sacked while BK and Moshiri continue to oversee the decline of this club

But let's be honest, this job is far too big for Dyche. Hes nowhere near good enough to manage a club of this stature. Everything about his management is small time and old fashioned.

Norma Desmond over there: "we're still big, it's the managers got small."

• Upvote 2

The most depressing thing is that they still won't go down. This is what hell is like. Where you have to watch Everton get battered week after week, accost their own players at road blocks, have directors' boxes evacuated and FFP investigations by Interpol, and they STILL don't go down.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The most depressing thing is that they still won't go down. This is what hell is like. Where you have to watch Everton get battered week after week, accost their own players at road blocks, have directors' boxes evacuated and FFP investigations by Interpol, and they STILL don't go down.

Like Sysiphus pushing the boulder up the hill. But the hill is County Road.

• Upvote 2

They really are purgatory fc. By Pauline’s formula they only have another few thousand years to go.

You add up all your mortal sins and multiply that number by 50. Then you add up all your venial sins and multiply that by 25. You add that together and that's your sentence”

IMG_0977.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Don't do it to yourself. 

People keep saying this to me too, but I will do it to myself because my faith on this is unshakeable. I'm prepared to be hurt again, I'm not going to let the fear of that stop me from enjoying the ride again. It will happen, and if it doesn't this year I'll still be here in 12 months, believing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, dave u said:

People keep saying this to me too, but I will do it to myself because my faith on this is unshakeable. I'm prepared to be hurt again, I'm not going to let the fear of that stop me from enjoying the ride again. It will happen, and if it doesn't this year I'll still be here in 12 months, believing.

Fair fucks..but it's not for me. I'll enjoy their losses, but I'm not thinking about relegation for them and I won't until.it happens..well I'll try not to, I did get sucked in last year. 

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Fair fucks..but it's not for me. I'll enjoy their losses, but I'm not thinking about relegation for them and I won't until.it happens..well I'll try not to, I did get sucked in last year. 

You can't keep finishing 17th and losing your best players every year. It will catch up with you eventually. There are loads of shit teams this season though so that's a concern, but Everton are really, really bad right now. Maybe a couple of signings saves them, but I doubt it.

This is the year. BELIEVE!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Delusional.

I will never call for another manager to be sacked while BK and Moshiri continue to oversee the decline of this club

But let's be honest, this job is far too big for Dyche. Hes nowhere near good enough to manage a club of this stature. Everything about his management is small time and old fashioned.

Small time and old fashioned? Like the club?