You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

He'd be an upgrade on Lloris who is exceptionally flaky these days. He would be good in a team that needs an out and out shot-stopper but a liability in any side that need a keeper who can keep concentration for long periods of inactivity as he needs to be centre-stage and starts looking to get involved to show off.

13 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

They're always looking for someone to blame for their woes. They've probably got bored of moaning about Heysel 24/7 and need someone else to cry arse about. 

One of them.i spoke to the other day reckons Goodison is built on acient Indian burial ground and that moving to the new stadium will set their curse free. 

Nah. Pickford is a decent enough keeper I suppose - solid enough shotstopper and his kicking is reasonable. But he's got Little Arms®, there's no two ways about it, so he'll always have shots he can't reach. His command of his penalty area is pretty basic as he lacks a physical presence to dominate. But most importantly of all, his temperament is an utter mess - his concentration is all over the place, he's jumpy and hyperactive, and he seems to have a constant chip on his shoulder and a desperate desire to overcompensate for his shortcomings.

Even if we didn't have Alisson I wouldn't want him anywhere near us - there are dozens of keepers I'd look at first, especially for the inflated fee the bloos will need to be able to afford to install the floodlights at the underwater stadium. Good player for a mid-table to relegation battling side like Everton I guess but he'd get found out at anything even approaching the highest level. I'll laugh my cock off if the mancs sign him.

• Upvote 1

Amazing take

MikeH72

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £100m
So bizarre the way the media are trying to force Bellingham to them, do they do these active campaigns for any other transfers?

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Amazing take

MikeH72

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £100m
So bizarre the way the media are trying to force Bellingham to them, do they do these active campaigns for any other transfers?

Love Everton, Hate Moshiri
  • image.gif

Reactions:LEONARD and mahermi1

image.gif

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

In other news. Outside KFC. 

CAF1778F-954A-4B0A-A4A6-6510D7F91FCB.jpeg

4F523602-3439-483D-96BD-A573E4AE4EDB.jpeg

98C95E1B-CEDD-499A-900D-23316DB65801.jpeg

601B2E35-FCCA-421C-A22E-2D82341D8470.jpeg

38828447-1659-4E1E-841D-D4A011C6FE16.jpeg

A mate whose husband is a designer contacted me a few weeks ago to ask for advice, because he'd been offered a job designing a Liverpool hearse wrap.  I recommended slapping a gold liver bird on it and pretending it was the goalkeeper's shirt from a few seasons ago.

The Leaked Nike Liverpool Goalkeeper Shirt Alisson Becker Will Wear Next  Season | 90min

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

A mate whose husband is a designer contacted me a few weeks ago to ask for advice, because he'd been offered a job designing a Liverpool hearse wrap.  I recommended slapping a gold liver bird on it and pretending it was the goalkeeper's shirt from a few seasons ago.

The Leaked Nike Liverpool Goalkeeper Shirt Alisson Becker Will Wear Next  Season | 90min

Beautiful shirt, that. 

You do have to wonder though, would we think it was as good if we were looking at pictures of Simon Mignolet wearing it?