You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Never, the game is corrupt now and even if we got our act together and created a championship winning team the powers that be would not allow it to actually win the league.

If they had a team good enough, a few dodgy decisions wouldn't stop them. We've had our fair share of shit and look where we are, they just use that rhetoric to make themselves feel better about being permanently stuck in the mud.

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

If they had a team good enough, a few dodgy decisions wouldn't stop them. We've had our fair share of shit and look where we are, they just use that rhetoric to make themselves feel better about being permanently stuck in the mud.

I like the bit where he thinks there is a big conspiracy against them when the reality is, nobody gives a flying fuck about them. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I like the bit where he thinks there is a big conspiracy against them when the reality is, nobody gives a flying fuck about them. 

What's the term for one community all having the same mental illness? If there isn't one, Everton syndrome will suffice.

27 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Never, the game is corrupt now and even if we got our act together and created a championship winning team the powers that be would not allow it to actually win the league.

I love the powers that be. I don't know where we'd be without them

Just now, manwiththestick said:

I've yet to work out why "the powers that be" would be so against Everton success.

Because they're so against modern football. Everton are the Corinthian spirit nobody wants anymore and the powers that be will see to it they never get accepted at the top table. The Sky 6 have seen to that, even when spurs , city and Chelsea weren't part of it. It was all part of the master plan.

49 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

You don't have to be a championship winning team to be a championship winning team, but they are a championship winning team.

16 hours ago, The Guest said:

Dan Meis has tweeted some cryptic shit out about not working with people in future who say it’s just business it’s not personal.  As you’d expect there’s about 100 blues responding to him and he’s blanked them all.  It’s clearly Everton related even though some of them are trying to convince themselves it’s not.  He’s an attention seeking bell end but if it wasn’t Everton you’d think he’d just say so.  The ground was never getting built anyway but with the current situation it’s even more laughable that they’re clinging to it.

Danny boy, it's just business. Capiche?

The Sopranos Is the Hottest Show of 2020 | GQ

16 hours ago, derykw said:

I used to know that Tommy Graham from when I lived in Belle Vale about 25 years ago and you won't be surprised to hear that he was he was genuinely the most bitter blue I've ever come across in my life and he was only a teenager then as well. 

sad really, a whole life utterly consumed by irrational hatred.

Nah, it's quite funny.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Why are the powers that be so dead set against Everton?

[Edit]

Beaten by the stick!

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

I've yet to work out why "the powers that be" would be so against Everton success.

You just know that amongst their warped support there will be an element who genuinely believe that Liverpool Football Club manufactured Heysel to happen to ensure Everton didn't take their crown as the countries premier side in Europe. 

Loads of Football fans say things about their team and the game that deep down they know isn't true but with them, they absolutely genuinely believe it. They don't pick each other up on their wildest fantasies on GOT and if anyone dares question anything he is instantly labelled RS. 

I've just walked into West Derby village to go the shop and outside the Sefton they have got the same tent up as they had for the Champions League final last year selling LFC flags hats etc. Loads of them will be fuming who saw that. Fucking good and all. This next few months is going to be hell for them. Absolute hell. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12561169

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I love the way they reckon we are obsessed with them. They never stop going on about us and we consume every second of their lives. If we give a bit back or take the piss out of them they genuinely cannot handle it.

Spot on. I know we are posting in this thread about them but its because its funny. They barely get a mention anywhere else on here. 

Someone could start a thread about Bakeries in Fresno CA on there and within 10 posts we will have been brought into it. If that. They exist to hate us. Nothing else. 

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I love the way they reckon we are obsessed with them. They never stop going on about us and we consume every second of their lives. If we give a bit back or take the piss out of them they genuinely cannot handle it.

But they also think it because we're the only fans who give them any shit. They're so fucking irrelevant, they don't have another rival and nobody cares about them, so it's us or they get no attention. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Spot on. I know we are posting in this thread about them but its because its funny. They barely get a mention anywhere else on here. 

Someone could start a thread about Bakeries in Fresno CA on there and within 10 posts we will have been brought into it. If that. They exist to hate us. Nothing else. 

I dont hate them but I find it hilarious to take the piss out of them and they are so easy to wind up. I love the way some of their really bitter fans base their lives around avoiding the colour red.

I know a few sound Evertonians so dont hate them. I dont like losing the derby because loads of them treat it like the Champions League final and then go on about it forever. Luckily they havent beaten us for a while.