You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They had a famous European victory last night. Blue corner in work is a hive of activity talking about how their win against Juventus proves they are ready for the European big time

Its things like that which make me wish I still lived in Liverpool. I'd love to join in and wind them up.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the 'Martinez March'

Everton is calling on supporters to march to the match next weekend to celebrate Roberto Martinez's competitive Goodison Park debut.

The Blues boss will face West Bromwich Albion for his first Premier League game in front of the Everton faithful on Saturday 24 August and the 'Martinez March' is the perfect way to kick-off the new season.

From midday next Saturday, supporters can celebrate the start of this season’s Goodison campaign by joining together in Stanley Park. There will be plenty of activities for all the family including a bouncy castle, slide, obstacle course and football coaching sessions.

A huge banner will be unveiled in Stanley Park at 1.30pm and handed over to supporters so that they can begin the ‘Martinez March’ to the stadium.

Special face masks and Everton flags will also be dished out to junior Blues to commemorate the first home game of the new season.

From Stanley Park, supporters will make their way to Walton Lane via the gate opposite the Abbey pub before making their way into Goodison Road.

Once at the stadium, fans can enjoy the entertainment at the Park End Fan Zone then build up the excitement to kick-off by watching the Blues warm up from 2.20pm.

In the Fan Zone, there will be music, refreshments and Changy will be on hand to meet junior Blues, as well as special guests invited up on stage to give their thoughts on the upcoming season.

Our friends at Crabbie’s, the Official Ginger Beer of Everton Football Club, will also be at the Fan Zone right up until kick-off to give out samples of Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer, which is available to buy in the concourses and corporate lounges in the stadium this season.

All supporters are welcome to join the 'Martinez March' - simply make your way to Stanley Park from midday on Saturday 24 August to soak up the atmosphere, anticipation and excitement ahead of a brand new season at Goodison Park.

Tickets for the game are still available. Click here to buy online and take advantage of our print-at-home facility. Alternatively, drop in to Everton Two or TicketQuarter in Liverpool city centre or the stadium box office.

Hospitality places are still on sale in five of Goodison's executive lounges. Click here to book your optimum matchday package.

Our friends at Crabbie’s, the Official Ginger Beer of Everton Football Club!!

Fucking Hell they've hit the big time now haven't they.

That is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen - just going to send it to all the blues in work and look forward to a good afternoon

Out here in Thailand, Chang beer is more or less the equivalent of Special Brew. It's cheap, and has the highest alcohol content of any of the regular beers on sale. I like the stuff actually, but I don't drink it anymore for that reason.

Not the sort of drink you would normally promote to preteens, even in Thailand.