You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

29 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

I agree totally. There’s a video of a guy at the parade struggling to open his drink and he finally manages it and takes a swig. They’ve accused the poor man of pissing in a bottle and then drinking it, they’re nuttier than squirrel shit.

They've labelled some lad a thief too because he was getting his girlfriend's (who was sitting on someone's shoulders) phone out of her bag at the time that someone was taking a photograph. 

They're classless mutants. 

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

I agree totally. There’s a video of a guy at the parade struggling to open his drink and he finally manages it and takes a swig. They’ve accused the poor man of pissing in a bottle and then drinking it, they’re nuttier than squirrel shit.

Was wondering what this twat was on about.

The fellas house that was vandalised was photoshopped was it not? He's actually angry about the flares and fireworks too!!!!

What's Colgates comments he's on about? It's amazing the lies that are taken as gospel over there. The mental bastards

PhilRegan

PhilRegan

Player Valuation: £2.5m
This really is beyond a joke now. That fellas house vandalised. The tower twice, red flares and fireworks on the building supposedly 'owned' by our fabled billionaire. On top of Colgate's comments and rs 'fans' drinking their own piss, their behaviour all season. Something has to be done, I'm fearful there will be harsh retaliations of vandalism coming their way

PhilRegan

PhilRegan

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Drinking their own piss??? I've seen that said in a few places now.. WTF have I missed, no pictures needed.
A plastic fan on top of a traffic light pissed in a stella bottle and drank it in 'celebration' seen the video myself despicable

“ one of them, probably a cultist managed to find a Virgin at the top of West Derby Rd, took her behind the old statue in Grant Gardens, you know it used to be a cemetery and drank the Virgin’s blood. Covered in red he went back and climbed a tree shouting at the bus about his sacrifice. Fucking bastards will win the league now “

7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Funny the way they own the Liver buildings but red fireworks came out of them on Sunday.

A highly trained team of LFC ninjas assailed the building under the cover of darkness in the early hours, then hid in waiting ready to set the fireworks and red smoke bombs off at the climax of the parade.

The RS bastards.

Image result for red ninja

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

wonder what this seasons catalyst for regaining their position of top team in Liverpool will be?

A massive increase in Russia's GDP will start the ball rolling. 

When Klopp was interviewed on the bus and looking out at the crowd says something like, "Look at them all, I don't know how many people are in the city but who else would you want to support ?"

This was obviously a disgusting attack on Everton Football club and confirms how obsessed with them that we are. On a bus with number six and all our (loser) manager can think about is them.

11 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

As we're talking this way, the bitterest cow in the office sticks her oar in with "Be honest, now, do you think it was a penalty?"

Cunts just can't help themselves. 

I would say it was definitely a penalty because the referee whistled for a penalty and then all the players stood round while salah took the penalty and lloris got ready to defend the penalty and then salah scored the penalty so weighing up the balance of evidence, tell her yes, it was a penalty. Unless she was watching a different game where the referee didn't give a penalty in which case that wasn't a penalty.

Or just tell her to fuck off. Either's good. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Can somebody please post this supposed piss drinking video? I’d rather not have it in my Google search history. 

I did a quick search, but couldn't find anything. Intriguing story in the Plymouth Herald about a yoga teacher who snorts his own urine though. One for the Local News thread.

Meanwhile, over on GOT’s Mosh thread much angst has broken out because The Esk has said Moshiri is closing his pockets, and their Russki finance bod has given an interview to FCBusiness which has been summarised by DaveK as follows:

• Can’t grow revenue without a new stadium, so they need a new stadium;

• Can’t fund a stadium and squad building, so need financing for the stadium;

• Still looking for stadium funding.

The penny’s in the air.....

• Upvote 1

Can someone tell me when my head is supposed to fall off please.

Since 1995:

Liverpool Finals & League runners up:

1996 FA Cup Final V Man United- lost

2001 FA Cup Final V Arsenal – won

2001 League Cup Final V Birmingham – won

2001 UEFA Cup Final V Alaves – won

2001 Super Cup Final V Bayern Munich – won

2002 – Premier League runners up

2003 League Cup Final V Man Utd – won

2005 – Champions League Final V AC Milan – won

2005 – Super Cup V CSKA Moscow - won

2006 – FA Cup Final V West Ham Utd – won