You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

52 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Josimar saying the PL have told them they’ll be approved provided they meet some very stringent conditions they’re probably unable to meet.

And here's the article for those who want it. I wonder what happens at the end of this month? Previous reports have suggested the money runs out and 777 won't provide any more. It looks like the take over will likely run at least till next month. 

https://josimarfootball.com/2024/03/23/conditional-access/

True story about Yakubu. 

I had a girl I managed who was fond of the footballers and was dating Lua Lua. He’d actually take her out and stuff instead of just goosing her (which he did as well). Lua Lua and Yakubu shared an apartment in Portsmouth back then and Yakubu or “The Yak” used to just bang bang bang birds all the time. Brass or not he wasn’t arsed. This girl is in bed with Lua Lua and Yakubu walks in after a girl leaves the flat screaming with a lob on and tries to put it in her mouth. Him and Lua Lua ended up in a fight while she’s screaming. Then they both kicked her out because apparently Yakubu said she’d been coming onto him. 

Turns out half an hour after she left 3 girls went round there for an orgy and she knew one of them. She found out the next day. 

He’s a fucking rat. Or a top shagger I don’t know. Fuck him. 

21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Pity the useless gobshite couldn’t perform as well on the pitch.

If you’re on about Pepper then you are in the wrong part of the internet. She’s one of our angels. 

13 hours ago, Anubis said:

Josimar saying the PL have told them they’ll be approved provided they meet some very stringent conditions they’re probably unable to meet.

12 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

And here's the article for those who want it. I wonder what happens at the end of this month? Previous reports have suggested the money runs out and 777 won't provide any more. It looks like the take over will likely run at least till next month. 

https://josimarfootball.com/2024/03/23/conditional-access/

XiHdgmK.gif

• Haha 1

Not specifically related to The Ev, I agree with this article. 

Clubs voted for it. Clubs approved it. Clubs agreed no fixed penalty’s and each case should be judged on its individual merit. Clubs agreed the limits. The Ev & Forest (not sure about Leicester and Chelsea) have fundamentally admitted breaching the rules (The Ev have done so twice). 

Instead of blaming everyone else, these crybabies just need to stop blaming everyone else and get their own houses in order. 

IMG_1152.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They cheat other clubs and then sue for getting punished. Football is a joke. The league need to show teeth otherwise its the clubs actively trying to do things the right way who are punished.

To be fair, after years of doing absolutely fuck all, the league are showing their teeth. But you have to realise that the league is no more than it's members, you can't separate the teams from the league itself. It's one in the same. 

8 hours ago, Lee909 said:

I think the delay has been to stop them ending up in administration and being relegated on that points deduction. 

How has delaying done that though? They're haemorrhaging money every day, so surely the delay only makes administration more likely?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

How has delaying done that though? They're haemorrhaging money every day, so surely the delay only makes administration more likely?

Because I can't see them going into administration with a deal in the table. Better for all involved if they can delay relegation this year. The premier league haven't sent them down with multiple point penalties, and the sale goes through late in the season. 

8 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Because I can't see them going into administration with a deal in the table. Better for all involved if they can delay relegation this year. The premier league haven't sent them down with multiple point penalties, and the sale goes through late in the season. 

777 have supposedly said they won't fund the club beyond this month. Everton have no way of paying the bills without their money. And it's questionable if 777 have the money even if they wanted to give it to Everton as they've lost at least one of their key backers, who were also the people supposedly fronting the cash to buy the club. I don't think delay is Everton's friend here. Although getting 777 mightn't be either.