You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

I love the smell of blue delusion in the morning.

Honestly, even with the crap in this squad as it stands right now Dyche won’t be worried, he’s kept worse teams up and worse Everton teams have stayed up too.

Where he’ll be annoyed is he backs himself to be able to compete with anyone after he got a Burnley side into Europe and he’ll be gutted how far away we are when we’re supposed to be one of the ‘big clubs’ in the league.

I think Dyche knows that he'll need to work with Thelwell to build a low cost team (at the moment) and develop the young players.

If he can do that and gradually improve season on season then he'll be the manager of one of the biggest clubs in England long term.

I imagine (like me) he will expect investment in the squad once the stadium is built.

Massive season for him.

Which club will he be moving to then?

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Well how can you compete with that? I mean Middlesborough's many titles since their new stadium proves the point...oh wait a minute.

Even a modest club like Boro have won the League Cup, and been to a few finals since Everton last won anything...

6 hours ago, Megadrive Man said:

Another young player set to ruin his career. 

image.png

I know nothing about this kid other than the fact he is massive. Dyche gonna Dyche.

They'll stay up pretty easily this year I reckon. Sheff Utd and Luton are going straight back down.

6 hours ago, an tha said:

All these clubs who have won trophies since the shite last did....

Blackburn, Leicester, Wigan, Swansea, Middlesbrough, Birmingham, Portsmouth and West Ham.

Every club in the top 5 divisions of English football has either won a trophy or promotion since Everton last did.

47 minutes ago, Anubis said:

A heart wrenching Everton transfer fairytale in 4 parts…

Haha. I Googled him, and there were reports Bournemouth and Wolves were interested, so a small club like Everton wouldn't have stood a chance anyway.