You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Poulsen and Meireles

drybones

These are good signings - good solid players. I don't miss short back and sides one bit. The stats re him are not good reading so barcelona better watch out. The way he used to demand the ball from central defenders so that he could pass it back to them or sideways to a full back was cack. Are Cole and Gerrard too alike - both are best playing off the front man. At least Cole adds a bit of spirit to the place, but it's hard to accomodate them both together.

These are good signings - good solid players. I don't miss short back and sides one bit. The stats re him are not good reading so barcelona better watch out. The way he used to demand the ball from central defenders so that he could pass it back to them or sideways to a full back was cack. Are Cole and Gerrard too alike - both are best playing off the front man. At least Cole adds a bit of spirit to the place, but it's hard to accomodate them both together.

Poulsen is about one million times shitter than Mascherano, who I'm assuming that you are referring to with "short back and sides", although it's difficult to be sure, given that it MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE WHATSOEVER.

And Cole and Gerrard aren't really that alike.

They are a massive downgrade on Masch and Alonso from a couple of years ago - but what can you do? Short back and sides is also the weirdest insult ever.

Different managers.

Different 'budgets'.

Same cunts in charge laughing.

Please que up in an orderly fashion for our next home game to hand over your cash to keep the cunts in ownership of us.

Neither one has so far done anything good or anything bad. It shows in the results.

I kind of agree. Its too early to be judging any of them.....good or bad.

Although i think the match on Sunday showed that both of them are good players. I was undecided on Poulson, but on Sunday he showed a bit of class, was breaking the play up a distributing it well.

Meireles grew into the game and in my opinion was MOTM. I think both players will continue to improve.

Thats my opinion anyway.