You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Pistonbroke
Really? You think Rafa said to Gerrard "Stevie la, can you spend this entire season being a lazy bastard and making Lucas look good"?

It looks like to me that Benitez doesn't talk enough to the players. he has to be one of the most overrated managers from some of our fans. can't wait for him to shuffle off. When he's humiliated in his next job after failing i hope all his lovers come back on here to talk about it.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? You think Rafa said to Gerrard "Stevie la, can you spend this entire season being a lazy bastard and making Lucas look good"?

your way off the mark. he may not have had a good season by his own very high standards but he hasn't been lazy. If anything his continual insistance on playing with injuries to try and help the rest of the shite has been his undoing.

this is not thaipool its my dad, but i came on to post about todays game. i couldnt get a ticket in the away stand with the reds so i had to city with the hull city fans. throughout the game they wouldn't shut up calling gerrard a pedo and all of that crap. so at the end of the game everyone invaded the pitch and eventually i did. (managed to hug stevie G which im happy about!) but in the video above my boyfriend is in the blue he is not a city fan but the others were and yeah the city fan was tring to take his armband. I hate hull supporters bunch of twats i was embarrassed to be sat with them that kid that got pushed desreved it.

this is not thaipool its my dad, but i came on to post about todays game. i couldnt get a ticket in the away stand with the reds so i had to city with the hull city fans. throughout the game they wouldn't shut up calling gerrard a pedo and all of that crap. so at the end of the game everyone invaded the pitch and eventually i did. (managed to hug stevie G which im happy about!) but in the video above my boyfriend is in the blue he is not a city fan but the others were and yeah the city fan was tring to take his armband. I hate hull supporters bunch of twats i was embarrassed to be sat with them that kid that got pushed desreved it.

you seem a bit confused ..... but nice of you to 'come out' on a footy website

It looks like to me that Benitez doesn't talk enough to the players. he has to be one of the most overrated managers from some of our fans. can't wait for him to shuffle off. When he's humiliated in his next job after failing i hope all his lovers come back on here to talk about it.

Top post! I cant wait either.

I hate Hull City fans. The Premiership has lost a right set of pricks.

There are two Hull teams in Super League, and there is ALWAYS trouble whenever they are in town. Hull City fans travel over with the rugby team fans and look to provoke bother. Once, someone who was stood talking to his mate got twatted over the head by a gang of Hull City fans, who then proceeded to smash the whole pub up.

Gang of cunts. And they can fuck off after last season, singing United songs when we went to their place. I'm fucking made up they're down, long may they stay there. Inbred, troglodyte chimpanzees.

Yep, they sure showed me today with their behaviour towards Gerrard at the end.

Read what I said in the Gerrard/Cops thread and stop being a douchebag. Can't you find someone else to be obsessed with? Not sure why I even ask that as you obviously don't seem to be able to.

If you've got such a big problem with me I'd love to know what it actually is. I'm sure you'll ignore this bit though and carry on trolling me.

Thank fuck that's over.

Didn't watch the match because I thought the option of a Sunday roast down the pub with a few of my mates followed by a game of five-a-side would be a better option than sitting cramped up on my computer watching on some shitty stream.

Looks like we should have won though, based on the highlights, but can't really comment on the performance itself.

Pleased for Pepe getting the golden gloves and Robinson as well.

Guest The Chimp
I hate Hull City fans. The Premiership has lost a right set of pricks.

There are two Hull teams in Super League, and there is ALWAYS trouble whenever they are in town. Hull City fans travel over with the rugby team fans and look to provoke bother. Once, someone who was stood talking to his mate got twatted over the head by a gang of Hull City fans, who then proceeded to smash the whole pub up.

Gang of cunts. And they can fuck off after last season, singing United songs when we went to their place. I'm fucking made up they're down, long may they stay there. Inbred, troglodyte chimpanzees.

MonkeySad.jpg

That hurts mate and is an insult to chimps everywhere.