You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nabil El Zhar

Redder Lurtz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

El Zhar. And Degen. Playing for Liverpool. In a European semi.

Dont think its gona catch on mate ,could do with a chorus.

Guest PurpleNose

"Degen, wherever you may be, can't do anything in your country. Could be worse, could be El Zhar, looking like a pygmy from afar."

Also might not catch on.

Guest Pistonbroke
"Degen, wherever you may be, can't do anything in your country. Could be worse, could be El Zhar, looking like a pygmy from afar."

Also might not catch on.

I sang that to the tune from " Dance dance wherever you may be ". That Hymn, can't think of it's real name being as i'm a heathen. Fits though.

He put him on because he had pace! And was the only other attacking option who had some. But he is shite, and if he can't even put a cross in when he is under no pressure then it is a waste of time, I personally would have put Degen on at right mid and pushed Yossi into the middle.

There really wasn't many options available, and all the substitutions where attacking!

I sang that to the tune from " Dance dance wherever you may be ". That Hymn, can't think of it's real name being as i'm a heathen. Fits though.

Lord of the Dance. "Dance, then.....

Amen.

Guest Pistonbroke
I'd of thrown the greek on up front with patches alongside him.

Think Agger up front would have worked better as well. The substitutions came to late anyway. When we went 2-0 up we should have brought fresh legs on. If we have the ball then they don't score. But no, we went into deep defensive mode and paid the price as usual. How many times has that cost us over the season ? It's a major factor as to where we sit now, trophy less and scrapping for a Europa league spot.

What point, that he in fact WAS 'avin' a laff?

The point of 'this is what i have to work with, its your fault, not mine one bit, so fucking suck it'

When they scored he sat down with such a cob on it was untrue, he looked like he was going to explode with rage.

You dont need that in the trenches.

Think Agger up front would have worked better as well. The substitutions came to late anyway. When we went 2-0 up we should have brought fresh legs on. If we have the ball then they don't score. But no, we went into deep defensive mode and paid the price as usual. How many times has that cost us over the season ? It's a major factor as to where we sit now, trophy less and scrapping for a Europa league spot.

Just like Inter did on Wednesday and we have done in seasons past! They didn't score because we were too deep, they scored because Glen was caught ball watching.

In 103 minutes a very good attacking team was reduced to speculative shots and the odd half chance, but they had one chance through a mistake and took it. In the first leg we had three golden chances and didn't take any of them.

Sometimes it isn't the tactics that are the problem i.e. Zonal Marking.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just like Inter did on Wednesday and we have done in seasons past! They didn't score because we were too deep, they scored because Glen was caught ball watching.

In 103 minutes a very good attacking team was reduced to speculative shots and the odd half chance, but they had one chance through a mistake and took it. In the first leg we had three golden chances and didn't take any of them.

Sometimes it isn't the tactics that are the problem i.e. Zonal Marking.

Us sitting deep just doesn't work though. How many times do we get stung by doing it ? You can't compare Inter to us as they have by far better defenders. We sat deep and Athletico gained in confidence. We should have defended further up the field and had another option up front to hold on to the ball and make them defend. But we didn't, we went all Benitez defensive and paid the price for the umpteenth time this season.