You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

50 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Shittest plate is becoming a heavily contested field.

Good spot. Think he's taken it at that angle to try and hide the reality, but there's no getting past the GF on these matters.

Shocking. Bet he serves chips in little buckets.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Shittest plate is becoming a heavily contested field.

I think Stig has two entries, at least, in this now.

This latest attempt by his good lady to poison him and that time he added a selection of dead goldfish to his breakfast plate. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, YorkshireRed said:

I think Stig has two entries, at least, in this now.

This latest attempt by his good lady to poison him and that time he added a selection of dead goldfish to his breakfast plate. 

3 I think and the first one was arguably the best brekkie posted on here you fucking pasting table 

6 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

That’s the key word here. You argue goldfish on toast is an appropriate breakfast.

Normal people worry that you are still allowed to operate as a functioning member of polite society. 

Eat more fish you fucking virgin. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Look at the state of these!! Golf course over in Spain. Apparently it was voted Spain’s best course in 2021. Didn’t stop me from turning up and spewing in the bushes this morning with a bad head. And eating the cereal bars. 

0A8DABC9-2B75-4397-8371-7F8AC450BE29.jpeg

I was a strong Remainer before I saw this. Now I say fuck the EU, we’re best off out of a Union that serves up this bollocks. 

My penis is cooked better than those sausages. 

On 07/04/2022 at 12:12, Bjornebye said:

She’s just presented me with a vegan brekkie. Do your worst cunts. 

07017CAF-E413-46F0-A311-13CEADD4F2F1.jpeg

Thst’s horrendous. It’s like a horror film on a plate. She’s an alien leading an invasion and trying to turn you into a pod person.

Won’t you think of the poor little piggies? By not having sausage, bacon and black pudding on your plate you’re stopping the piggies from becoming what they are meant to be. To achieving their finest hour.

What do you think will happen to the poor piggies if you allow yourself to be turned into a pod person? Do you really think they’ll be allowed to run free and wild, eating the pod people’s grain?

No, they’ll be quietly disappeared. They’ll become a distant memory. A mythical creature appearing only in stories. The poddies will remove them from books and film. No more Muppet Show.

Other food animals will quickly follow them into extinction. The only sanctioned food will be raw stalks of celery. The invaders will have won as every last human is hunted down and converted. 

I thought you were a fighter Stig. A guy who took blows and got back up off the canvas. Fight her evil pod person intentions. Fight for humanity. Fight for the piggies and other animals who can’t fight for themselves. Demand bacon. Demand sausages. Demand black pudding. The Earth is depending on you.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Never seen a cook your own breakfast buffet before.

Hahaha. 

I remember being massively hungover/still drunk at a breakfast buffet in some hotel in Luxembourg with work one morning. Me and one of the others had only got in from a piss up about 2 hours earlier. Anyway in my still drunken/hungover state assumed the eggs in the basket they had (next to the cooked food I will point out) were boiled. Anyway, I picked out a few bits to eat and went to open this boiled egg in-front of everyone at the table and cracked a raw egg all over my brekkie. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Thst’s horrendous. It’s like a horror film on a plate. She’s an alien leading an invasion and trying to turn you into a pod person.

Won’t you think of the poor little piggies? By not having sausage, bacon and black pudding on your plate you’re stopping the piggies from becoming what they are meant to be. To achieving their finest hour.

What do you think will happen to the poor piggies if you allow yourself to be turned into a pod person? Do you really think they’ll be allowed to run free and wild, eating the pod people’s grain?

No, they’ll be quietly disappeared. They’ll become a distant memory. A mythical creature appearing only in stories. The poddies will remove them from books and film. No more Muppet Show.

Other food animals will quickly follow them into extinction. The only sanctioned food will be raw stalks of celery. The invaders will have won as every last human is hunted down and converted. 

I thought you were a fighter Stig. A guy who took blows and got back up off the canvas. Fight her evil pod person intentions. Fight for humanity. Fight for the piggies and other animals who can’t fight for themselves. Demand bacon. Demand sausages. Demand black pudding. The Earth is depending on you.

I'll let you tell her that. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha. 

I remember being massively hungover/still drunk at a breakfast buffet in some hotel in Luxembourg with work one morning. Me and one of the others had only got in from a piss up about 2 hours earlier. Anyway in my still drunken/hungover state assumed the eggs in the basket they had (next to the cooked food I will point out) were boiled. Anyway, I picked out a few bits to eat and went to open this boiled egg in-front of everyone at the table and cracked a raw egg all over my brekkie. 

I suspect it was still tastier than some of the other efforts you’ve pasted on here. 

4 hours ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Look at the state of these!! Golf course over in Spain. Apparently it was voted Spain’s best course in 2021. Didn’t stop me from turning up and spewing in the bushes this morning with a bad head. And eating the cereal bars. 

0A8DABC9-2B75-4397-8371-7F8AC450BE29.jpeg

They've completely forgotten to cook the sausages?

I'm about to do something so treacherous and betrayal filled I feel dirty. I am going to order a breakfast with beans on them. Yep, you read correct. I am going for an Indian breakfast and so the beans are masala beans and not that Heinz filth. The bean juice had better not touch the egg though.

The other outrageous thing is ordering English food at an Indian, especially as I know their breakfasts are delicious. 

IMG_20220416_100413.jpg