You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

I can confirm, with my own eyes, that the Bengals are shit and have a ginger for a quarterback. And the stadium is fucking freezing with zero atmosphere and a too loud PA system that never stops blaring at you. Only bourbon-spiked coffee kept me going. Next time I’m going in the summer to see a decent team

Huge weekend in the fantasy league with the last week of the regular season. 1st taking on 3rd and 2nd taking on 4th and the Cripplers poised to take advantage of any slipups

Woohoo! Regular season champs!

I don’t understand how the 3rd, 4th and 5th seeds work though. Is it the top 2 per division that qualify for the playoffs? Even then, how are the Pandas the 3 seed?

I can confirm, with my own eyes, that the Bengals are shit and have a ginger for a quarterback. And the stadium is fucking freezing with zero atmosphere and a too loud PA system that never stops blaring at you. Only bourbon-spiked coffee kept me going. Next time I’m going in the summer to see a decent team

You went to Cincinnati, Ohio by choice? 

As a side-note, live NFL games are shite. Been to see the Bucs when I was in Tampa and it was unbelievably boring. The only way for it to be fun is if you have a season ticket and you tailgate before the games.  

Woohoo! Regular season champs!

I don’t understand how the 3rd, 4th and 5th seeds work though. Is it the top 2 per division that qualify for the playoffs? Even then, how are the Pandas the 3 seed?

It goes on h2h if you have the same win/loss record.

Cripplers robbed.

Ah right, I’m sure it used to be points scored. So Woo must have come out on top of a little 3 way league between you and CD.

The Cripplers would have got in if i had beaten the Celtics.... but I lost Mccown and Kamara  both early in their games so had no chance

My fantasy team is cursed........

Davante Adams taken out with one of the worst helmet to helmet collisions you could see (Concussion)

Antonio Brown lost at the end of the 1st quarter with Calf injury out for the game

Rex Burkhead goes down 3rd quarter possibly out for the game.

Thats after losing a weekly matchup after a kicker got concussed and losing Deshaun Watson who was balling.....

Fuck this .... Im off to bed...... Praying for a miracle

My fantasy team is cursed........

Davante Adams taken out with one of the worst helmet to helmet collisions you could see (Concussion)

Antonio Brown lost at the end of the 1st quarter with Calf injury out for the game

Rex Burkhead goes down 3rd quarter possibly out for the game.

Thats after losing a weekly matchup after a kicker got concussed and losing Deshaun Watson who was balling.....

Fuck this .... Im off to bed...... Praying for a miracle

Robbie Gould is giving it a damn good go for you though. 17.5 points so far.
  • Upvote 1

Robbie Gould is giving it a damn good go for you though. 17.5 points so far.

Crabtree and Gould gave it a hell of a go.

Been a horrendous year for Bad injuries in the NFL....... Would be terrible to see Freeman go down tonight...... especially say on his 1st rush of the game...........

• Upvote 1