You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW at the HJC tomorrow.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody played badly, maybe just the sides we put out didn't have the right sort of balance, I don't know. We played well in every game, just couldn't get the goals. And that absolutely dispicable, snivelling, cheating, arrogant, biased, blind, retarded, corrupt cunt of a referee gave everything against us, the fucking bellend.

For me, our player of the tournament, was our ginger, afro wearing, drunken Irishman, Cain. Defended well, got himself about the pitch well, flew into tackles, and scored a few good goals.

Well played to all our lads though, except Ezekiel, who fucked up our chance of winning a £20 bar voucher through penalties. It was a competition to see which team could score the most penalties without missing, and it could be done with the whole team, or just one player, or whatever. Anyway, wanting to do it myself, to make sure we won it, I went round.

But Al tagged along aswell. I scored the first penalty (as expected, a beauty into the top right corner), and then Al BLAZED the second one over the bar, the bastard. Whislt we were waiting inbetween games, I went back round, and scored seven penalties without missing, and that would've won it, so nice one Al!

Great day out though, even if it was bitterly dissapointing to not go through.

We gave it a good go today but everything went against us. That ref was a thundercunt. Totally and utterly hated us since the first game when Malarkey gave the ref a piece of his mind. He was an utter cock. Nothing went for us, when I made a good stop in the must win game against Team Lid, it just went out to one of their players. Just one of those days.

However, it was a good day and I was pleased with my play. Above all, the amount of money raised for the HJC is enormous. Every different set of kits is £100 towards the campaign for justice.

Great stuff.

Team Scally were dickheads. Bullied their way through their first few games and then couldn't take it when anyone tried to get stuck into them so they would start going in late or leaving their arms in after a tackle.

Especially Mister Fucking Sunbed.

Team Scally were dickheads. Bullied their way through their first few games and then couldn't take it when anyone tried to get stuck into them so they would start going in late or leaving their arms in after a tackle.

Especially Mister Fucking Sunbed.

I can understand your frustration, nothing worse than playing against a bad gang of snides.

We all played well today, I'm proud of the effort put in. I reckon we were the third or fourth best team in the group, and the two draws should have been wins. No complaints about the defeats, although the scorelines were well harsh.

I'd probably make Cain our player of the tournament as well, but like I say I thought everyone did well. I made more tackles today than I have in two years of thursday night footy!