You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trouble getting on RAOTL

Ha ha ha

Where getting there!

Shouldn't that be 'we're getting there?'

Where exactly is 'there'?

'Where getting there' would be asking where a particular place is getting there, and that makes no sense at all.

Having said that, you don't really make much sense, ever, do you Durango?

Or if I call you Gedo will you stop calling people 'a fukin strapon', as I doubt they let that shit fly over on RAWK. I heard one guy got banned for farting at a Sunday league match as he was about to take a penalty.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whose talking to you Bjorn?

You know what you racist shit, any Red who thinks bad about having foreigners support the team is stuck in the 20th century. Do you know what will happen if any of the top 4 teams suddenly refuse sale of merchandise or sale of tickets to non-locals? The team would immediately be bankrupted back to 1929.

So fuck you and your stupid, close-minded, racist, superfan attitude. You should be proud that the club is great enough to be supported all around the world and fans follow the team wherever they are through the TV or news. You should be very grateful for having the luck to be able to support the team at matches. Millions of Reds would kill to be in your position but can't go due to location/money.

I would hate to join a forum that boasts of only having match-going Reds as it would be unrepresentative of the modern club-supporting population.

Shouldn't that be 'we're getting there?'

Where exactly is 'there'?

'Where getting there' would be asking where a particular place is getting there, and that makes no sense at all.

Having said that, you don't really make much sense, ever, do you Durango?

Or if I call you Gedo will you stop calling people 'a fukin strapon', as I doubt they let that shit fly over on RAWK. I heard one guy got banned for farting at a Sunday league match as he was about to take a penalty.

Now c'mon Woo,i expect better from you!

My Grammar not up to much,i left school over 30 years ago,but you know the score,where all Scousers arn't we!

BTW Woo it's "fuckin Strap on",not "fukin strapon"

You know what you racist shit, any Red who thinks bad about having foreigners support the team is stuck in the 20th century. Do you know what will happen if any of the top 4 teams suddenly refuse sale of merchandise or sale of tickets to non-locals? The team would immediately be bankrupted back to 1929.

So fuck you and your stupid, close-minded, racist, superfan attitude. You should be proud that the club is great enough to be supported all around the world and fans follow the team wherever they are through the TV or news. You should be very grateful for having the luck to be able to support the team at matches. Millions of Reds would kill to be in your position but can't go due to location/money.

I would hate to join a forum that boasts of only having match-going Reds as it would be unrepresentative of the modern club-supporting population.

Save it for the Judge!

Dave just fucking ban that witless tit, I'm absolutely sick of the fucking site of him and his boring remedial posts.

Why?

I merely voiced my Opinion, doesn't it fall in line with what the other say? i thought that's what demoracy all about

Are you going to ban Liam03 and Ngog We Trust as well? anyone who doesn't agree with your cosy little cliche should be banned, as where all Massive Tools!

Edited by Durango

RAWK & TLW in the one sentence from a lad from leeds do the fucking maths will yea! And that from a lad that calls himself Tom R who has the brass neck to comment on another username :wallbutt: WHOPPER! Fuck off back to Yorkshire, yea scruff! :telloff:

Don't really know where to start here. I'll ignore the lack of punctuation, as only a complete fucking retard would call themselves "Liamo", so it would be unfair and cruel to have a go at your for that.

But lets look at the drivel you just posted and delve a little deeper:

"RAWK & TLW in the one sentence from a lad from leeds do the fucking maths will yea!"

This makes no sense at all, frankly. You quite correctly notice that I used the words "RAWK" and "TLW" in the same sentence. Well done! Although why that has a baring on my living in Leeds, or the subject of mathmatics, I really have no idea!

And when you say "do the fucking maths will yea!" Are you calling me Will, and then exlclaiming joy at the thought of me doing sums? "Do the maths, Will, yea!!! Wooooo!"

You then move on to;

"And that from a lad that calls himself Tom R who has the brass neck to comment on another username"

Are you suggesting that my name, Tom Ross, quite standardly abbreviated to Tom R, is in some way strange and bizzare? You appear to be the only man I've ever encountered who has abbreviated his name by actually lengthening it. Well done, Liamo!

Greato Worko!

"Fuck off back to Yorkshire, yea scruff!"

This one is a real conundrum for me. For a start, I'm already here. You know, in Yorkshire. Right now. So to "fuck off back" there intimates that I am somewhere else, and yet I am not.

Can you advise me on what I should do here, as the whole paradox of the situation hurts my head! Cheers.

And then, once again, you exclaim your joy and agreemtn, only this time with scruffs.

"Yea!! Scruffs!!! Parp!"

Verdict: Evertonian.

Why?

I merely voiced my Opinion, doesn't it fall in line with what the other say? i thought that's what demoracy all about

Are you going to ban Liam03 and Ngog We Trust as well? anyone who doesn't agree with your cosy little cliche should be banned, as where all Massive Tools!

Thats bollocks, you're a wuming cunt.