You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trouble getting on RAOTL

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really know where to start here. I'll ignore the lack of punctuation, as only a complete fucking retard would call themselves "Liamo", so it would be unfair and cruel to have a go at your for that.

But lets look at the drivel you just posted and delve a little deeper:

"RAWK & TLW in the one sentence from a lad from leeds do the fucking maths will yea!"

This makes no sense at all, frankly. You quite correctly notice that I used the words "RAWK" and "TLW" in the same sentence. Well done! Although why that has a baring on my living in Leeds, or the subject of mathmatics, I really have no idea!

And when you say "do the fucking maths will yea!" Are you calling me Will, and then exlclaiming joy at the thought of me doing sums? "Do the maths, Will, yea!!! Wooooo!"

You then move on to;

"And that from a lad that calls himself Tom R who has the brass neck to comment on another username"

Are you suggesting that my name, Tom Ross, quite standardly abbreviated to Tom R, is in some way strange and bizzare? You appear to be the only man I've ever encountered who has abbreviated his name by actually lengthening it. Well done, Liamo!

Greato Worko!

"Fuck off back to Yorkshire, yea scruff!"

This one is a real conundrum for me. For a start, I'm already here. You know, in Yorkshire. Right now. So to "fuck off back" there intimates that I am somewhere else, and yet I am not.

Can you advise me on what I should do here, as the whole paradox of the situation hurts my head! Cheers.

And then, once again, you exclaim your joy and agreemtn, only this time with scruffs.

"Yea!! Scruffs!!! Parp!"

Verdict: Evertonian.

haha I'll say it again WHOPPER!! :whatever:

Why?

I merely voiced my Opinion, doesn't it fall in line with what the other say? i thought that's what demoracy all about

Are you going to ban Liam03 and Ngog We Trust as well? anyone who doesn't agree with your cosy little cliche should be banned, as where all Massive Tools!

You fucking weapon.

Why?

I merely voiced my Opinion, doesn't it fall in line with what the other say? i thought that's what demoracy all about

Are you going to ban Liam03 and Ngog We Trust as well? anyone who doesn't agree with your cosy little cliche should be banned, as where all Massive Tools!

Hahahaha.

Such a cliché.

Or should that say clique.

:|

And to think Woo,i had you a West Ham away,apologise and you can still have it.

C'mon Woo, ye like me arl English Teacher

We both only have your best interests at heart, Durango.

Do you want this West Ham away or what?

Shit, this is like selling your soul to the devil.

Yeah, if there's a spare, I'll take it, I can't help but think you're taking the piss though.

Shit, this is like selling your soul to the devil.

Yeah, if there's a spare, I'll take it, I can't help but think you're taking the piss though.

I give you my word,i've got a West Ham ticket for you,that's the good news!!

The bad news is this,you've got to sit next to me!!!