You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dick Advocaat who ended up bombing in Scotland?, Jose Mourinho who was an absolute cunt towards us while at Chelsea?

Oh my fucking god. I'm really dumbfounded, I really am.

Rafa has not resigned, been sacked or left by mutual agreement, show some fucking respect to the man who is STILL THE FUCKING MANAGER. Part of me wants Rafa to walk, not because I want him out but because he deserves so much better than this pile of shit we as Liverpool fans are displaying at the moment.

The bloodthirsty desire for number 19 is seriously clouding a lot of peoples judgement on here. And it's a fucking disgrace. Pussies is the word that sums it up nicely.

We are walking through a storm and a lot of people are not holding their heads high. An absolute embarrassment. Some people need to go and read the words to You'll Never Walk Alone and understand what those words mean to Liverpool Football Club.

I'll see you all in the GF this forum is a load of shite, too many gobshites arguing about the same thing, and Rash got so much shit for constantly repeating himself and I would take Rash back over some of the shite posters on here in a flash. I am not prepared to get a season ticket on here due to the amount of people who would instantly make me regret paying the cash for it. And I would imagine it would be the same for a lot of other posters.

This place used to be a fucking grin, but it's like our Reserve Squad at the moment, full of pointless shite that some people don't want to see. And before anyone starts having a pop at me for me being in the RCDNW camp, well I'm not, Rafa is not perfect but there is nobody that would do the job he has done with the shit he has had to endure and no other manager would have been willing to risk his job by outing the three odius cunts that we have on our board like Rafa has. Just remember that before you all start taking Gillete and Parry's bullshit to SOS that so many have appeared to have fallen for. I'm sick to the back teeth of all the shite.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it is Mourinho, he supports us, knows the league, can get under the skin of Wenger and company and the is a great motivator. We could also go for Hiddink but there is something of a soft centre about Dutch coaches. Or like Barcelona we could go for a young up coming manager and surround him with experience and employ a set up is geared towards the success of the club not to one individual manager.

My dark horse suggestion is Swansea manager Roberto Martinez.

I'm not saying I would want him as manager, but I think O'Neill would be a candidate.

Was on RAWK the other day and somebody was saying that O'Neill is exactly what the LFC fans have been crying for. He doesn't rotate, plays the same team every week, plays players in their rightful position, is passionate, is reasonably positive, plays with a lot of width, can spot a player, is a great man motivator and could stand up for himself and us. The only problem is that he is a cunt and an ex Forest one at that. The football might not be too pretty either.

Was on RAWK the other day and somebody was saying that O'Neill is exactly what the LFC fans have been crying for. He doesn't rotate, plays the same team every week, plays players in their rightful position, is passionate, is reasonably positive, plays with a lot of width, can spot a player, is a great man motivator and could stand up for himself and us.

You just quoted the entire british pundit's book of clichés. If you'd remembered to throw man-to-man marking into there, you might very well have described the best manager in the history of the universe.

I'm getting dizzy just by absorbing all the stupidity in those statements. Again, it's not only clichéd, outdated bullshit, it's also completely wrong. O'Neill rotates, and plays Reo-Coker at fullback quite often. He would rotate even more if he had a bigger squad. So stop this nonsense. Jumping up and down on the touchline (wearing football-boots for god's sake, what the fuck does he need them for) doesn't make him any more "passionate" than other managers. More hyperactive maybe.

Rafa has not resigned, been sacked or left by mutual agreement, show some fucking respect to the man who is STILL THE FUCKING MANAGER. Part of me wants Rafa to walk, not because I want him out but because he deserves so much better than this pile of shit we as Liverpool fans are displaying at the moment.

I don't want Rafa sacked and answered the question as a hypothetical: Were Rafa to go, who would I want to replace him? But it's not that hypothetical considering Rafa's refusal to sign a new contract and his ongoing conflicts with other staff at the club.

You just quoted the entire british pundit's book of clichés. If you'd remembered to throw man-to-man marking into there, you might very well have described the best manager in the history of the universe.

I'm getting dizzy just by absorbing all the stupidity in those statements. Again, it's not only clichéd, outdated bullshit, it's also completely wrong. O'Neill rotates, and plays Reo-Coker at fullback quite often. He would rotate even more if he had a bigger squad. So stop this nonsense. Jumping up and down on the touchline (wearing football-boots for god's sake, what the fuck does he need them for) doesn't make him any more "passionate" than other managers. More hyperactive maybe.

O'Neill is a good manager, and his record at Leicester, Celtic, and Villa proves this. Whether he would be good enough here is another question.

O'Neill is a good manager, and his record at Leicester, Celtic, and Villa proves this. Whether he would be good enough here is another question.

He might be a very good manager for all I care. I was just responding to the shocking stupidity in that post.

In fact, O'Neill would be a complete failure as a manager if he really stood for al the things they're claiming he does.

He might be a very good manager for all I care. I was just responding to the shocking stupidity in that post.

In fact, O'Neill would be a complete failure as a manager if he really stood for al the things they're claiming he does.

If you cared to read it, I said someone on RAWK said it, it wasn't my own views. I have an unhealthy dislike of O'Neill but you chose to leave that out. In my mind the football played by O'Neill, Allardyce and the like are similar to what Rafa plays except we have better players. Rafa though is in a slightly different league as tactically in Europe he has no peers.

Fair enough. People probably wouldn't come out with that kind of bullshit were he named Neillinho.

Dick Advocaat who ended up bombing in Scotland?, Jose Mourinho who was an absolute cunt towards us while at Chelsea?

Oh my fucking god. I'm really dumbfounded, I really am.

The bloodthirsty desire for number 19 is seriously clouding a lot of peoples judgement on here. And it's a fucking disgrace. Pussies is the word that sums it up nicely.

We are walking through a storm and a lot of people are not holding their heads high. An absolute embarrassment. Some people need to go and read the words to You'll Never Walk Alone and understand what those words mean to Liverpool Football Club.

I'll see you all in the GF this forum is a load of shite, too many gobshites arguing about the same thing, and Rash got so much shit for constantly repeating himself and I would take Rash back over some of the shite posters on here in a flash. I am not prepared to get a season ticket on here due to the amount of people who would instantly make me regret paying the cash for it. And I would imagine it would be the same for a lot of other posters.

This place used to be a fucking grin, but it's like our Reserve Squad at the moment, full of pointless shite that some people don't want to see. And before anyone starts having a pop at me for me being in the RCDNW camp, well I'm not, Rafa is not perfect but there is nobody that would do the job he has done with the shit he has had to endure and no other manager would have been willing to risk his job by outing the three odius cunts that we have on our board like Rafa has. Just remember that before you all start taking Gillete and Parry's bullshit to SOS that so many have appeared to have fallen for. I'm sick to the back teeth of all the shite.

Couldn't rep you, apparently I have to spread some around first.

If you cared to read it, I said someone on RAWK said it, it wasn't my own views. I have an unhealthy dislike of O'Neill but you chose to leave that out. In my mind the football played by O'Neill, Allardyce and the like are similar to what Rafa plays except we have better players. Rafa though is in a slightly different league as tactically in Europe he has no peers.

I made more of an effort to separate you from the RAWK-stuff in my first post, but forgot in the follow-up, sorry mate.

There are two sides to Mourinho John, I am sure of it. Whilst he's never been shy of courting controversy, there's also the man who just wants to get on with his job. I have followed his career very closely since I first noticed Porto in the season they won the Champions League. They drew 1-1 at the Bernabau, and although Real Madrid weren't their usual selves at that time, they were still a good team, and Porto absolutely outplayed them. It finished 1-1 but Porto should have won easily. With us being dumped into the UEFA Cup that season I followed them closely and watched how they played in detail.

It was only when they played the Mancs that Mourinho became outspoken, and that he went racing down the touchline at Old Trafford after their late equaliser to put them through. I still haven't seen the Mancs get outplayed as much as they did in Oporto that year, they lost 2-1 but should have been 5 or 6-1.

Until the final, when it was obvious he was going to Chelsea, Mourinho was pretty quiet. He is perfectly capable of doing so. That's the point I'm making, bit I enjoy talking about the Mancs losing too much... Porto are Porto - they have their reputation and history.

Whereas I believe that Mourinho needed to get Chelsea to create their history, which he did to be fair. He was a mouthy tosser by and large, if sometimes extremely comical. He was also ridiculous at times, the claims he made against Berkshire NHS after the Reading game was nothing short of scandalous. But looking back at his quotes, and this relates back to a point you made John, he treats players as personal friends. He called himself "The Special One" but I believe he made his players feel like the special ones, too. No Mongo jokes, please! You look at the Chavs now and they are totally devoid of the team spirit instilled by Mourinho. Grant had limited success with it and Scolari is a clueless, overrated imbecile.

But what Mourinho does, and has always done, is he deflects the limelight onto himself. I have read a book on him by a Portugese football journalist, and he talked about it himself in there. He makes outrageous statements so the press are talking about him, and not the team. His worst, yet best, statement was when they lost to penalties to Charlton in the Carling Cup, where he claimed that they hadn't lost, but had drawn as far as he was concerned. It sparked an outrage in the press, but it deflected away from Chelsea's first home defeat of the season.

I am not trying to say get Rafa out right now, but Mourinho would be an unqualified success for Liverpool, I am convinced of it. Cunt or no cunt in the past. I don't think you'd hear much from him at LFC. Like with Porto - he doesn't need to cause a fuss to get LFC noticed.

It was at Fulham. Something is telling me 1-1.

Good post that Dan it does make me look at things in a different light. Looking back maybe Mourinho was the quintessential pantomime villain.

For me it would be

1) Mourinho

2) O'Neill

I remember suggesting Mourinho over a year ago and getting absolutely hammered for it. It seems the attitude towards him is thawing. His record versus Ferguson is pure out Pwnership. I also have a fear that if and when Ferguson does go that he will end up at United and they will continue winning. For those saying his success was only down to money, just look at how Chelsea have regressed since he left.

O'Neill is very underrated here. The job he has done at Villa is incredible, they were going nowhere until he arrived, and on a modest budget, he has them 3 points behind us and we are supposedly putting in our first title challenge in years.

Both men would be very good choices should we have to make one.

For me it would be

1) Mourinho

2) O'Neill

I remember suggesting Mourinho over a year ago and getting absolutely hammered for it. It seems the attitude towards him is thawing. His record versus Ferguson is pure out Pwnership. I also have a fear that if and when Ferguson does go that he will end up at United and they will continue winning. For those saying his success was only down to money, just look at how Chelsea have regressed since he left.

O'Neill is very underrated here. The job he has done at Villa is incredible, they were going nowhere until he arrived, and on a modest budget, he has them 3 points behind us and we are supposedly putting in our first title challenge in years.

Both men would be very good choices should we have to make one.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Fuck Mourinho. If Rafa had the resources he had at Chelsea, we would be champions four years in a row now, and you could probably add a few CL's to that figure.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Fuck Mourinho. If Rafa had the resources he had at Chelsea, we would be champions four years in a row now, and you could probably add a few CL's to that figure.

He didn't spend anything at Porto and won the big one to be fair to him. Mourinho won back to back Uefa and CL with Porto. Good record to be fair to him.

Anyone who are not seeing that Villa are overachieving at the moment are effing blind. With O'Neills recent spending (12m on Milner alone!) he should be expected to get them into the Uefa cup, and he will.

But he's know to spot a player! He's spotting Heskey at the moment.

There's only one man for the job anyway.

"Reds fans, crying hard as babes could cry, what could I do-oo-hoo."

"Our 2 point lead has gone, and left ma babehs blu-hoo, nobodeh knew!"

"What kind of magic spells to use?"

"Keane or Kuyt"

"What if they're both shite?"

"Xabi or Chief,"

"And bebeh said!!!"

jareth16.jpg

You are the Fernando Torres of TLW.