You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's not a patch of poor form, we've barely played well all season and it's caught up with us, boosted by the manager's revert to type.

Obviously a win on Sunday changes everything and the adrenaline will kick back in, but I fear more cheap points thrown away further down the road.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-educating about what?

Not accepting mediocrity?

Apparently we shouldn't be expecting to beat at least half of the following teams at home

Stoke, West Ham, Fulham, Everton, Hull

Fuck that, I'm fed up of people hiding behind the 'Sky Gen excuse'? It goes hand in hand with that 'agenda thing'

I don't agree with him so he's a sky gen or got an agenda.

well said.when roy evans was manager.john barnes said that some liverpool supporters need re -educating he was 100% right.

I was watching The Reds V Chelsea from Anfield 96/97 season and we won 5-1 under Roy. Same again please on sunday well minus an away goal for that mob. Roys Evans was there forever and thats important in the liverpool way tradition for men from the past pass on to the future. Sammy Lee has been a good addition, I used to love watching him putting the players through the warm ups during the houllier reign, I used to get into the grounds extra early for that, they were all brought down to the same level. No one player is bigger than the club.

So it's the fans fault?

Any wonder Anfield is a morgue with the stale, disjointed shite that's being served up?

If the players aren't arsed the fans won't be.

don't put spin on my post.i said that's were we have lost points as well.the players and the manager have lost us points.we are all in this together.players play on atmosphere and at times this season we have let the players down on that.we will be the 12th man on sunday,but come the game against sunderland we won't be.

The fans haven't lost anything. It's just another excuse. They are driven by what happens on the pitch, always have been, and currently that's just way below the standard required.

The way some go on you'd think Anfield in the glory years was a cauldron of noise every week, when it was anything but, and poor performances on the pitch produced poor performances in the stands.