You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tell me a joke

Remmie

Frenchman and a Russian are working together. Every day the Frenchman comes in and says Fifi, Fifi *rubs first 2 fingers and thumb together*. The Russian eventually asks him what he is doing *in cod French accent* ' Every day I touch my wife in her vagine (vagina) and I am reminded of her sweet delicate scent when I smell fingers and I am reminded of my true love'.

Over the next few weeks the Frenchman continues this Fifi, Fifi stuff, really winding up the Russian. One day, when the Frenchman does it again, giving the most irritating of performances, it causes the Russian to respond-

*violently sniffs fist and arm*

Badoooshka!

Why didnt the chicken cross the road?

Cos he was in Zimbabwe at the time.

He would not make it across. If he was he would put one leg onto the road, brought to vote for Mugabe, killed and then eaten or sold on the black market.

What's this?

*places hand in to position*

It's a dead one of these!

*places hand in to another position*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Love that gag.

Q. What's this?

A. One of those doing pressups on a mirror.

Have you seen the new Barbie Doll.

Its got no arms,

No feet,

No head,

No house,

No farm

There naming it Zim-Barbie.

Speaking of people with no arms or legs

What do you call a limbless man in a swimming pool

Bob

When we were pissed, my mate, who used to live in Spain, used to tell us translated jokes that were wordplays in spanish but made no sense at all in english. They were fucking ace. We'd be pissing ourselves and there was always some bint going "what, I don't get it". The punchlines were always something like "Oh, I thought you said you were a pig doctor!".