You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Warning: Do not QUOTE RASHID

Unrighteous

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15
On what? That I quite like him? OK.

I'll have some of that bet aswell, put your dough down on the table Monty.

Right...Paul...do you quite like Rash?

Don't be pathetic. If you don't like his posts them don't read them - quoted or otherwise. Couldn't be simpler.

Your campaign and those calling for him to be banned is bullying, pure and simple. Grow up, get a life and stop spitting your dummy out.

Don't be pathetic. If you don't like his posts them don't read them - quoted or otherwise. Couldn't be simpler.

Your campaign and those calling for him to be banned is bullying, pure and simple. Grow up, get a life and stop spitting your dummy out.

If that was for me...

I only said so cuz it seems to me that there are 2 groups here, one which cant stand the lad, and others who dont care, if the former out numbers the latter, its better to just end it by banning him than torment everyone by making unreasonable requests to not quote him, tomorrow we shall see a dont reply to rash warning coming up as well.....

I belong to the latter group in any case.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Well it has to be said, that if you learned to behave yourself Rash, there would be no need and it wouldn't be quite so 'sad' would it?

The fact that you, just one person, can have such an impact and exert such an influence over this board isn't healthy, and if you had any self awareness at all, you should be taking on board the fact that a not insignificant proportion of people despise you. If that was me, I'd take some time for introspection and see how I could perhaps change my approach, rather than sitting there smugly blaming everyone else and calling them 'sad' for reacting to your endless, repetitive WUMmery.

Just think before you blink for a change lad. You have something to offer, I just wish it wasn't the same shit dressed up in different ways all the time. Drop the agenda and try and be a touch more selective and then people wouldn't have the same issues with you. It can't be that you are right and everybody else is wrong.

I think a lot of people are missing the point here.

It's TLW rules that you can't quote Rashid. I for one support this rule as it's the same agenda driven nonsense every single time, but that's just me. However, it isn't about who says what about who etc etc, it's about rules.

Show a bit of respect for Dave and the rest of the staff who have made this rule for Rashid's benefit. It's either this or ban him - how hard can it be to NOT quote him? Rules is rules.

I do think this is unfair on the lad Rashid, i feel all people are entitled to their opinion and whether another dislikes what the say, well that is their problem. the majority of these issues that people are arguing over are not to be taken seriously. i always say that when you criticise someone else you criticise yourself, because it's like you are recognising something you dislike which really exists in yourelf, because you have to know that thing and feel it in order to make that judgement. i am one self righteous cunt aren't i. so, i urge you to refrain from harsh criticism's but indulge in witty banter, which is much more satisying for the soul.

Well it has to be said, that if you learned to behave yourself Rash, there would be no need and it wouldn't be quite so 'sad' would it?

The fact that you, just one person, can have such an impact and exert such an influence over this board isn't healthy, and if you had any self awareness at all, you should be taking on board the fact that a not insignificant proportion of people despise you. If that was me, I'd take some time for introspection and see how I could perhaps change my approach, rather than sitting there smugly blaming everyone else and calling them 'sad' for reacting to your endless, repetitive WUMmery.

Just think before you blink for a change lad. You have something to offer, I just wish it wasn't the same shit dressed up in different ways all the time. Drop the agenda and try and be a touch more selective and then people wouldn't have the same issues with you. It can't be that you are right and everybody else is wrong.

I have the usual knobs negging me all day long... but I seem to be holding up don't I? I get stick 1. cos of my reputation, and 2. cos I refuse to let things drop. Revisionism and hypocrisy I can't handle.

Anyway, can this thread be deleted?

I'm going to start negging people if I have to keep seeing his bollocks.

I think its quite funny that people take this negging and repping thing that seriously. Just becuase one person likes you doesn't mean you are a cunt.

That's not a dig at you by the way Unrighteous and I haven't negged you. I just think it's quite funny that people take it that serious.

I think its quite funny that people take this negging and repping thing that seriously. Just becuase one person likes you doesn't mean you are a cunt.

That's not a dig at you by the way Unrighteous and I haven't negged you. I just think it's quite funny that people take it that serious.

Some do and some don't but it's a rule of the forum that is being totally ignored in some cases and that winds me up as much, if not more, than some of the crap that Rashid actually posts.

I don't see the point of the thread. There's a perfectly simple thread outlining what Dave wants somehwere else and it just adds to the martyrdom.

It was 'initially' a warning that I was going to start negging people for chronically quoting Rashid.

Its gone completely out of control though, which I should have anticipated, but I wanted people to know before I started.