You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Last Game Approaching

King Emlyn

Well it's nearly all over for me, one more home game and my ST is relinquished, the curtain is about to fall on all those years moaning in the Kemlyn, not one more penny of my hard earned is going into the coffers of "those two" i actually know a few others who are jibbing it next season, good luck to those who are staying on, i'm behind SOS all the way, i'm just tired now and i've had enough, will be quite emotional though at my last game. I'm sure there will be loads who think i'm a tit for posting this but hey, i've been going the game for a long long time.

Well it's nearly all over for me, one more home game and my ST is relinquished, the curtain is about to fall on all those years moaning in the Kemlyn, not one more penny of my hard earned is going into the coffers of "those two" i actually know a few others who are jibbing it next season, good luck to those who are staying on, i'm behind SOS all the way, i'm just tired now and i've had enough, will be quite emotional though at my last game. I'm sure there will be loads who think i'm a tit for posting this but hey, i've been going the game for a long long time.

Would you renew if there was a change of ownership in June?

Would you renew if there was a change of ownership in June?

I honestly don't know mate, i've promised my ticket to my brother in law so it would be difficult if not impossible to take it back, i decided to take a stand so i guess i have to see it through.

One less moaner in the ground can't be bad.

Stop being a cunt, eh? There's a good boy.

The problem we have here, as The King's situation is demonstating, is that even if people do decide to make a stand and boycott the game there are others waiting to jump in.

Sometimes you have to wage war to get your peace.

I think it's very noble, t's easy to be all talk. Fair play mate.

Spend some of what you save on this: :whistle:

41z5qMUTVLL._SS500_.jpg

I can understand mate. I did the same 10 years ago after 21 years as an ST and 10 of those being a full time awayer too. It was such a dificult decision, but I could see where it was all going and the PSG trip and the International Supporters Club were the last straw for me and a few of my fellow home and awayers. You have had to put up with alot since then. I mis it immensely, and even thought about claiming my ST back at some time, but then the whose athens fiasco last year reminded me of why I gave up, and the ownership stuff now has taken it beyond a joke. Good luck.

How easy would it be if you gave up your season ticket and Dubai Holdings take over give Rafa a good transfer budget and start work on the stadium straight away.

Would it be easy to get it back or if you hand it back to the club would you not then back to the bottom of the list.

Lets just imagine Hicks stays the problem is whilst your in the ground you can be singing chants of 'you lying bastards get out of our club' whilst if someone else has taken your season ticket they are less likely to kick up a fuss.

Fair played to you mate, thats a massive thing to do. I agree with you totally but its a massive decision for you.

Only thing i can do is not buy anything that will line their pockets and i hope others will do the same, no new jersey for me. Won't make any difference but it has to be done and hopefully when i tell others they might follow.

I hear you Emlyn. Today will be my last liverpool game for a good while. I'm taking an indefinate break. Not sure how long but i won't be there next year. Over the past few years, liverpool has arguably been the most importnant thing in my life. Off the top of my head i reckon i've missed about 10 games int he paat 4 years. Home/away and europe. I've become seriously disilloused with it all. Not just the whole owenership issue but footy in general. Difficult to explain but i guess i've slowly become tired with it, games/days out just don't seem as enjoyable. Maybe i need a break and i'll come back hungrier and more up for it. Just don't know. What i do know is that its going to feel very wired come the first game of the season next year. I honestly don't think i'll watch much of our televised games either. i'll be watching/supporting from a distance. Its not a knee jerk reation either, i've been feelingthis way for a good part of this season.

Those who want to desert the club should fuck off and leave it to the real supporters to maintain it.

The club is bigger than any owner, any manager, any player, any fan.

Leave it to those who love it and fuck off, you won't be missed.

Those who want to desert the club should fuck off and leave it to the real supporters to maintain it.

The club is bigger than any owner, any manager, any player, any fan.

Leave it to those who love it and fuck off, you won't be missed.

What the fuck are you on Hermes? I wish I had the bottle to take some type of stand myself but I don't. The club they love is being raped and pillaged and they are taking a stand in the only way they know how.