You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Zlatan Ibrahimvic is fucking crap

hamstrung

How many free kicks are Inter going to concede? They're shit enough as it is without giving Ronaldo a chance to pose.

How many soft free kicks is the ref going to give them? They've had 3 already that were never fouls, the Carrick one being the worst, so far....

I have not seen Inter before this season, but a midfield of Cambiasso, Stankovic, Muntari and Zanetti is crap, no wonder Quaresma and Mancini have not got much of a look in this season if thats the set up.

I'd like to think this is a joke or a piss take.

Javier Zanetti is the most capped Argentine ever. Doubt too many crap players can do this. I also believe Mascherano said he wanted to be in the same team as him.

Cambiasso is a great player. He's absolutely fantastic. Wasn't impressive against Liverpool, but he is easily one of the best footballers playing in Italy.

Patrick Vieira seems to be missing from this list. Premier League legend.

Muntari is perfectly suited to the Serie A style, which is a lot different to English football. Anyway, he is there to take care of Ronaldo I'd say.

Stankovic isn't crap either. He scored a good few goals a season and isn't scared of going into a tackle.

Devensivly, Cordoba is probably Inters best. He proved his value to the defence against Liverpool.

In the actual defensive line Maicon is the best.

Ibrahimovic is not shit either. I'd nearly go as far as to say every team in England would love to have him on their 11. He is tall and a perfect areal playmaker. He's strong when he wants to be too.

I'm sure he couldn't have gotten to where he is now if he was crap.

I'd like to think this is a joke or a piss take.

Are you an Inter fan?

Zanetti is a fullback, Cambiasso is a workhorse as is Muntari and Stankovic.

All good players but not as a unit against a team who almost never concedes a goal, you will need a bit more than the ability to pass the ball and move into space against a manc team in a 4-5-1 formation where they dont give away much space.

Most of all you need a player or two with the abilty to go past a player by his own skill and not just a one two because the space you move into will be packed.