Quantcast
Rate the last film you watched... - Page 1097 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Elite

Rate the last film you watched...

10 hours ago, Luckyhillkop said:

What weirdo doesn't like superhero films? 

I liked them fine, up until I turned about 22 or so.

Then I had a couple years where I would watch them, think "this is crap" and finally I realised it wasn't that they were crap superhero films, it was that all superhero films were made for a different audience. So I stopped watching them.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I liked them fine, up until I turned about 22 or so.

Then I had a couple years where I would watch them, think "this is crap" and finally I realised it wasn't that they were crap superhero films, it was that all superhero films were made for a different audience. So I stopped watching them.

Aye, I was a fan until that second Avengers film, that was enough for me & I'd happily go the rest of my days without seeing another one.

28 minutes ago, Mook said:

Aye, I was a fan until that second Avengers film, that was enough for me & I'd happily go the rest of my days without seeing another one.

I used to love American comics, Marvel and DC, when I was a kid, but I’ve never been a fan of superhero films, bar Batman and Batman Returns. I think Spider-Man (2002) was the last one I saw at the pictures and it bored me rigid.

12 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

So you despise every one, not everyone? 

Yes. Everyone refers to people(even though I do hate a fair few) whereas 'every one' refers specifically to the subject at hand,Superhero films.

On 21/06/2019 at 15:54, Red74 said:

Toy Story 4. Absolute masterpiece. 10/10 and I’m not taking the piss here

We’re going to see it this afternoon. I’ve genuinely been more excited about it than the kids have. 

Can't wait to post my review of the next Spider-Man film in a few weeks now so that people don't like superhero films can pipe up to say they don't like them.

Thrilling stuff 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1