You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Teams you want to struggle?

The Chief

I was asked this question in work yesterday, Without the usual suspects, bitters, mancs, chavs, which teams do i want to see really struggle next season, mine were Newcastle, just so fat arse can finally realise he's not "a great manager", Sunderland, cos of Keane, and their small time, small minded supporters and Villa,cos i really can't stand O'Neill.

So who are the teams you lot would like to see struggle and why?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the reasons Mr 31?

Do I need a reason for Newcastle? Their knob-head fans, their pretentions, the fact they think Barton and Fat Sam are the second coming (i.e anything that belongs to them is automatically the dog's bollocks) until such time as they play shit at which point 'sack the board' can be heard.

Fat sam, Barton, fans, chairman, i'd love to see them implode.

Sunderland because of Keane and all the shite we'll be exposed to everytime they win a match, i.e 'Is keane the new (insert great manager name here) style shite.

Arsenal because it would be funny to see a big club really suffer stupendously, also the fact they've got too many foreigners I've never heard of, 17yo strikers from Zanzzibar etc...

Dave, why do you not like Martin O'Neill?

As for struggling, it would be Newcastle (the manager and deluded fans), Blackburn (another whinging twat of a manager) and Birmingham (he's good a big fat head).

I really don't know mate, it's just one of those irrational hatred thingys. I feel the same about Gilberto from Arsenal, fucking hate him, but maybe that comes from a couple of years ago when they beat Doncaster on penalties in (i think) the Carling cup, and that twat ran around the pitch like they'd just won the cup.

Newcastle- cunts on every single level

Birmingham- Steve Bruce and his big fat head

Arsenal- Hate too many of their players (e.g. Adebayour)

Blackburn- Mark Hughes is a CUNT

Sunderland- The Keane factor and the resulting wankfest should they even win a single game next season (e.g. "oh my god Sunderland beat Fulham 1-0 thanks to an own goal! Roy Keane hallelujah!" etc.)

Everyone but us.

Beat me to it. All of them, every single one.

However, I think West Ham will be funny. Unfortunately, I don't think the blues will be. Manchester City will be hilarious. Sunderland will be interesting. Chelsea will not win the PL.

Sunderland - Hate Keane and it is relatively boring on away days.

Newcastle - Fat sam is a boring twat, that plays boring football, and their fans are a gang of tools.

Arsenal - Hate players of theirs, shite supporters, their stadium is like the riverside on steroids.

Newcastle, as they are rubbish, have not won anything for years, wasted what could have even been a better career for shearer and took Michael Owen when i wanted him back.

Arsenal, as wengers a prick, Henry is their only decent player so will be nice for me to be proved right and when he goes they will see they really are a one man team.

Blackburn, as hughs imo is a twot.

I cant help but notice a lot of hatred to Roy Keane. In all honesty I think the guy's great and I wish all the luck he needs.

I respected him as a player (class), and his hatred of the prawn sandwich brigade makes him a good person in my eyes. By the way I'm not a Paddy but I do like Roy Keane, an honest player (don't ask Alf Inge Haaland) in a time when they were dying off.

I bet Keane wont stand from any shit from his players, or his board. Good luck to him.

None of you have mentioned Portsmouth?!

Why?

I want Portsmouth to disappear from football. Shit in every aspect. The drums, the bung manager, the stadium, the fact that we always seem to struggle there, they even have shit shirts. Blue? WTF!!

I also have a strong dislike for West Ham post takeover - Egghead Magnusson FUCK OFF! Lucas bastard Neill.....:blah