You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

Lost it in the divorce, it was the only asset worth having. I've got my eye on a new one tho'.

Those kebap pies won't male themselves.

Wow what kind of monster was your ex-wife to take away your piemaker?

• Upvote 1

Sitting at home on my own after being out all day knowing I'm not going to be disturbed. Absolute bliss

I had this for a full 20 minutes yesterday when I got in from work and kids and wife were swimming.

I wondered about in a state of tranquility, I noticed things in the house I didnt know we even had.

Just sauntered from room to room.

• Upvote 1

Ice cold San Pellegrino Limonata. The little foil bit on the can is especially boss. I love peeling it off.

The ring pull makes a really satisfying sound.

The packs of 6 turn up quite regularly on offer.

If anyone’s in Lancashire/Yorkshire Booths has it on offer at the moment, 2 packs for £6.

Waking up after getting some, for the for time in a while. Strutting about the house like a boss. Discovering leftover Indian food. Retiring to the sofa at lunch time and making peace with the fact that you don't need to do anything "productive" today. Rick and Morty ftw.

Viva Lithuania?