You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Semi-final

Dirk

can't believe anyone's persisting with arguments right now...fuck it we won, my mum's come out to see me in madrid for her birthday, poor girl - me and the old man have been geetting lashed for the last few hours...a 'nice bottle of red' (as fergie might say) all to myself at the victory/birthday dinner tonight.

GET IN!!!!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepe was a split second away from twating that ball into the other half, JAR header put him under pressure, Carra wouldn't have got to Drogba in time so what was Pepe to do, let the diving cunt take it down and get a shot off?? He'd have been lambasted by some knobheads on here for that as well.

Luis was shit in the first half in a shooting sense, and he passing was a bit off but the little fella always seems score in the big games so leave off him eh!

Cisse didn't do jack shit though and Kewell rolled back to his best Leeds form of 5-6 years ago, played his best game in a Liverpool shirt. Just hope he's not badly injured.

Stupid to throw that beer bottle on the pitch, hopeully no bad repercusions? Ejected from cup, fucking hope not due to one drunk twat!

Guest Momo Sissoko

I repeat...Cisse is a monstrosity of a footballer. He has absolute zero composure and footballing intelligence. It's quite frankly sickening that we paid so much money for such a limited football and pay him so much every week.

reckon chelsea wouldnt have conceded as many if cech had played?

Yes. He wouldn't have been near either one of our goals. But I'm sure that will be one of Maureen's excuses! He doesn't seem to think that there is anything he or his players could have done differently at any time, when they lose, that is. Think about his comments about never having lost to Barca 11 v 11, after Del Horno's sending off. If he thinks following the rules is something beyond their control, surely picking the team must be as well.

Reina had no choice but to come for that mistake by Riise. Other then that i thought Reina did well. Any other crosses into the box he seemed to get good enough distance on the punches and whenever a shot come in he smothered it cleanly and didnt spill it.

I thought that was a great win not only for today but for next season. We have put a marker down to prove we are no shite team. We will be in Chelseas faces next season.

Out of the 3 subs Rafa made i thought Nando did a great job in stopping the Chelsea defence clearing the ball easily and he kept possesion well.

The less said about Cisse the better as the situation was perfect for him as there was loads of space for him to use but hes clueless and hopefully replaced in the summer.

Very enjoyable win, the second time we've handed out revenge to Chelsea in 12 months and the second time we've got revenge over rivals via the means of the FA Cup in the last 2 months.

Deserved our win, even though we made the last 20 minutes much harder than we needed to with some sloppy defending.

Reina had no choice but to come for that mistake by Riise. Other then that i thought Reina did well. Any other crosses into the box he seemed to get good enough distance on the punches and whenever a shot come in he smothered it cleanly and didnt spill it.

I thought that was a great win not only for today but for next season. We have put a marker down to prove we are no shite team. We will be in Chelseas faces next season.

Out of the 3 subs Rafa made i thought Nando did a great job in stopping the Chelsea defence clearing the ball easily and he kept possesion well.

The less said about Cisse the better as the situation was perfect for him as there was loads of space for him to use but hes clueless and hopefully replaced in the summer.

I don't think the situation was perfect for him. Chelsea have the quickest defence in England.

I agree Djib didn't play well, but his opposition was strong. I also thought some of the balls up to him were quite poor.

Just got a phone call off our kid (rargh), he's on a coach on the way back to Merseyside. It sounded ace, especially the bits were they were driving past Chelsea fans; the coach broke into song. Gutted I never went.

Good team performance and a blinding result - maureen's snidey shite before the game made it even sweeter.

Great performance from skippy - fair play to rafa for supporting him and persisting with him. Poor old geremi is still having the knots taken out of him.

It was noticeable how few options we had from the bench - good starting line up but compare that with the options maureen had to change his team. I think that will be put right this summer, and the we've certainly got the winning mentality back.

Die you blue running hyenas ! Viva Commandante Haroldo ! Viva La Rafalution !

Guest Momo Sissoko
I don't think the situation was perfect for him. Chelsea have the quickest defence in England.

I agree Djib didn't play well, but his opposition was strong. I also thought some of the balls up to him were quite poor.

Ah, give it up for gods sake. How can anyone who supports a club that has had some brilliant players down the years see Cisse as anything other than average?

If he wasn't his funky image, you'd think he was rubbish.

one beer bottle is the least of the FA's problems.

After the players had finished celebrating they were bombarded by missiles when they tried to get in the tunnel.

On a funnier note the faces of the chelsea fans in there cars is priceless.

the cars are they 3 wheeler pale blue trabants

Right about Morientes I thought he did well when he came on, very composed and held the ball up. I noticed that when he gets tired his face starts to look like that of Randy from 'My Name Is Earl.'